Bucs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wait. I thought Gurley was playing lazy this year. Lol.
He pretty much has been though.... it was good to see the old Gurley ... some more of it would be nice

Hobgoblin

Rookie
Is this the actual O playing now or is it because McVay opened the playbook more since they were in a hole?

MachS

Hall of Fame
One thing that's stood out to me, we need to get the ball to Robert Woods more. We've gone away the past two games for some reason and all he does is make plays. Gerald Everett balling out today as well

Psycho_X

Legend
Just keep remembering we are always so much better in second half. If we stop them here we are sitting pretty.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
He pretty much has been though.... it was good to see the old Gurley ... some more of it would be nice

I don’t know how you could watch Gurley in pass pro and think he’s playing lazy. He sticks his nose in there 100% of the time.