Bucs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
God I hope this ends before thursday, if we look like that against the searurds I won’t live it down in Oregon

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Looking like the same ol Rams.
Brought my son to his first game today and these guys decide to shit the bed. McVay needs to get his head out his ass

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Nah man no more excuse focusing on Seahawks that's just fooling ourselves.....this is the bucs everyone puts points up on them .....Clevland no secondary .....Mcvey needs to be reigned in...I hope gruden gets fired from Washington and Rams bring him on as consultant just to maybe open up the eyes of what's been a clear issue. Tired of offense excuses line isn't great but not the worst

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
Well there is your run plays guys. I hope you do realize this run game scares nobody with Gurley being a former shell of himself.