Bucs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

KayJay

Starter
Seeing a lot of problems with the play calling, I'd like to run it too. But I don't see how that fixes the protection on that last play where Goff was hit.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I know the pass pro is shoddy but geezus Goff is slow getting the ball out this season. Broken record post but his dropback and release is SLOW

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Getting so sick of this pass happy bullshit. McVay gets too cute and clever for his own good. He's still amazing, but running the ball 1 time in two possessions is absolutely stupid.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Maybe McVay is thinking long term and trying to throw off some later games D coordinators by messing with tendencies....I don't know.

fearsomefour

Legend
This isnt a good excuse, this is all we've seen since the Detroit game last year. McVay needs to find a way to SCHEME runs against this front.

Guess what happens when all you do is pass and there is ZERO THREAT OF A RUNNING GAME. Goff keeps fumbling and throwing picks.
Not an excuse.
Just a reality of how play callers see things.
But, I agree, needs to be SOME balance.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bad O-Line

Suspect play calling

Sketchy QB play

= a long ass day ahead of us.

RamWoodie

Legend
Come on folks...calm down. It's only 7-0...and it's obvious the Rams are not on their game yet. Give 'em another series.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
You guys should all jump into the chatroom

It's more fun than a thread!

bluecoconuts

Legend
Ok...I love McVay but I'm so confused by his playcalling sometimes.

It's been really bad all year for all the boy genius stuff people keep saying he's looked rather pedestrian.

Refs are targeting us for penalties, I don't think that the Rams are doing a good enough job to get that target off our backs, and now our defense is getting carved up by the friggin Bucs. They're a mess today.

Q729

Legend
No matter with the offense, this D is not holding squat against hall-of-famer Winston.

DrRage46

Rookie
Name
DrRage46
So fucking sick of mcvay throwing every down and his play calling.This bullshit needs to stop.