Brock Bowers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
I think Bowers will be a really good pro but I think Davis Allen has a chance to be really good too. I’d rather use the pick on another area of need.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Doubt Bowers will be there at 20. And I doubt they will trade up for him. I don't even know if they will stand pat at 20. If they trade its likely a trade down. If Allen is a decent blocker he can do the job and make some catches while he's at it. Maybe draft another one on day 3. Or re-sign Hopkins at not much over the vet minimum.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
To go from 20 to 4 (which is what it will take) is just not possible.
Cards would not take him at 4 with McBride already there. Frankly, they'll be holding their breath hoping that QBs are going 1-3 and Harrison falls to them.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Yeah I could see Bowers slipping to like 14 or 15 just based off team need but I’d be stunned if he was still there at 19.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Two things for me with him. I think he goes top 10. I also doubt he goes to a team that uses him well and/or he busts. Something with the guy I just don't like. Can't explain it and yes I've seen him play. Just don't want him I can't help it.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If he's there at 19, it means there's a problem and Rams should pass too

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If he's there at 19, it means there's a problem and Rams should pass too
Supposedly he is very immature.

The Rams seemed to focus on mature players with a love of football that have leadership qualities.

In one of McVays most recent press conferences he said something like, “ Now we know what types of players we like…..” when asked about the future. So, maybe McSnead have come up with a formula. If that’s a template, would Bowers fit into it?

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
I keep wondering if the Rams wanted to trade up for Nabors, how high would they have to go?
It’s more a question of, what would they have to give up?

Given the number of holes on this roster, I don’t think they are in a position to give away draft picks for any player.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
I highly doubt he last until we pick but if he does. They better sprint to the podium

Ramon Ram

Starter
I keep wondering if the Rams wanted to trade up for Nabors, how high would they have to go?
This Mock says not far

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
This Mock says not far

That Mock has all six of the early top-QB prospects going high (in the first twelve picks) which would be fun to watch; and ideal for the Rams at #19 because it would push quality prospects further down into the middle of Round One.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
This Mock says not far

I go by the consensus Big Board here:

That way, you’re getting an average draft position from many mocks.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Re: Bowers personality has he done or said shit that came out as a problem or is it just rumors.