Brian Allen might be the centerpiece of Rams’ draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
I thought this pick was a reach but I will trust Kromer, McVay, and Snead on this one. They havent really given us any reason yet to doubt them so I will root for this guy since hes a Ram now. Hoping hes our starting C after Sully for the next decade :D
According to Demarco Farr you won't see Brian Allen being pushed around or being intimidated. Instead Farr said that Allen is always pushing the DTs around and intimidating. He's had some from other programs say it hurts to go up against Allen. Basically he'll get down and dirty to overcome his opponent.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
It's really good to get some depth. Center was not a worry for us last year. Whenever Sully went down our backup filled in nicely. Even at Guard. So I assume we're going to have very reliable backups. Lovin it!

TexasRam

Legend
Sorry I'm not as excited as the rest of you on this pick, I'm still not sure about this selection to be honest as a long term replacement for Sullivan. Sullivan's shoes from last year are huge ones to fill.

He just looks physically small on his highlight reel, and we know the step up to the NFL is huge, he's short too (6'1") for an NFL C, IMO. He does look like he's a bit of a LOS bully, but I haven't seem him move away from the comfort of his phone booth much and Sullivan was everywhere last year.

Sorry to rain on the parade, I hope I'm proved wrong.

Jason Kelce who is arguably the best center in the game plays at around 295 lbs and 6’3. So Allen is heavier and 2 inches shorter. I think he will be good as a center but may not cut it as a guard.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Brian Allen had the best draft call. He gets bleeped. The guy sounds fired up to be a Ram! Here's the call if you haven't seen it:

"Building a fire" "Building a fire"

Kromer: "Fired up to have you"

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The more I read about Allen the more I like him!(y);):D He'll learn well from Donald-Suh and Brockers!!:mrburnsevil: