Brady to the booth after retirement

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
Brady signed a ten year $375M deal. He was smart and on the money. Other than that he just needs to loosen up and that he needs to develop a personality.
Well John Madden was not an overnight sensation remember? He had to grow and learn on the fly and got much more better and is now a legend.
Give Brady a chance!
That’s the problem. Brady is a robot without personality only programmed responses. And he about as cool as a big steaming pile of dog shit.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Give Brady a chance!
RoD:

mood-michael-scott.gif

Tano

Legend
Brady signed a ten year $375M deal. He was smart and on the money. Other than that he just needs to loosen up and that he needs to develop a personality.
Well John Madden was not an overnight sensation remember? He had to grow and learn on the fly and got much more better and is now a legend.
Give Brady a chance!
I see you joined in 2017 but have you been following this board at all about how we feel about Brady?

In fact, I am surprised you haven't gotten this

half baked boo GIF

This

Window Throwing GIF by Adult Swim

And this

Booing Rick And Morty GIF by Mashed

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Give Brady a chance!

1726356461774.png

dang

Legend
I know Pats fan worship his GOAT status but what would everyone guess is the % of unbiased fans that like Brady. 10%. 10.5%? 10.51%??

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I know Pats fan worship his GOAT status but what would everyone guess is the % of unbiased fans that like Brady. 10%. 10.5%? 10.51%??
IDK I rooted against Brady for years and it was exhausting. IMO, he is one of the greats. The reason I could not stand the Chargers for years were because of the games they blew against Brady & the Patriots.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just don't understand why any network would give Brady a 375 million-dollar contract for 10 years when he has done nothing in the broadcast booth. There are people out there that are better than Brady at a fraction of the price (looking at you, Andrew Whitworth).

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just don't understand why any network would give Brady a 375 million-dollar contract for 10 years when he has done nothing in the broadcast booth. There are people out there that are better than Brady at a fraction of the price (looking at you, Andrew Whitworth).

I think it included promotions for the network.