Brady to the booth after retirement

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Brady can give us critical analysis like in this picture.

CD1C9319-2085-4A3B-A2DC-59135B8A3614.png

Or amazing predictions like the one below.

View: https://youtu.be/qhw_YLGmvKw

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
How the heck will Kroenke keep McVay with that kind of money these broadcasters are tossing out there?

I agree with other comments here. Brady doesn't strike me as interesting enough to want to listen to him much.

I don't think he's bad on TV... But he never struck me as a broadcaster.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I take it as a great, welcomed sign.
Even Madden, as simple as he kept it, provided insight... we'll see, but seems like a ridiculous contract to me
Like Madden always said, when your thinking about retirement, you're already there. This is the second time in 4 months. Can't wait.
.What I think is funny is that fox thinks more people will tune in to watch this tampon.

Well their ratings in New England will be better.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
How the heck will Kroenke keep McVay with that kind of money these broadcasters are tossing out there?

I agree with other comments here. Brady doesn't strike me as interesting enough to want to listen to him much.

I don't think he's bad on TV... But he never struck me as a broadcaster.
TV will dilute the coaching choices eventually. I hope McVay waits until he's in his 50's. Its like money in the bank for him. No matter what happens that opportunity will always be there for him when he wants it. I just have a hard time picturing McVay doing games when he wants to be on the field coaching.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think he'll be good at this.
Agreed. Better than many of the guys doing it now that's for damn sure.

I'm still pissed at Collinsworth for the way he called the end to our championship. Fuck that dude. Hope that's the last significant game that he calls.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Agreed. Better than many of the guys doing it now that's for damn sure.

I'm still pissed at Collinsworth for the way he called the end to our championship. Fuck that dude. Hope that's the last significant game that he calls.

Chris' first words after the 4th down stop were "and guess who? guess who? you don't even have to think about it".

He even called the 15 play drives one of the best drives in SB history.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Chris' first words after the 4th down stop were "and guess who? guess who? you don't even have to think about it".

He even called the 15 play drives one of the best drives in SB history.
Have to agree here.

After Stafford hit Kupp for the go-ahead TD, Collinsworth said:
"In a pressure situation, I don’t know if I’ve ever seen anybody better than Matthew Stafford and Cooper Kupp.”

Personally, I have not enjoyed Collinsworth for years but it's because I feel like he has gotten stale. Pretty-much everything he says ... and especially how he says it ... feels like I heard it many times before, and once too many. Same with Michaels.

The Michaels / Collinsworth duo reminds me of the 12th season of M*A*S*H. Great show but twelve years!!! The entire Korean War was three years.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Guess I'm a Collinsworth hater. I can't fucking stand that dude. His disappointment during those calls was pretty clear to me but maybe it's a perception thing.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I have not enjoyed Collinsworth for years but it's because I feel like he has gotten stale. Pretty-much everything he says ... and especially how he says it ... feels like I heard it many times before, and once too many.

Same. He also says far too many “first in first out” type clichés that come off as fluff.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I still think these networks are deluded if they think people tune in to a game just to listen to some jock analyst. That's the last thing I'm worried about.