Bradford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nighttrain

Legend
X said:
That doesn't even make sense to me.

Add in the drop by Cook as he was walking into the endzone, and he's 28-39 for 354 yards, 3 TDs, 1 int and a 2-point conversion that he booked into the endzone on a keeper, plus he engineered another 4th quarter comeback. What's he gotta do to earn the minimal respect of 'praise'? 500 yards and 4 TDs?

guess hs has to play for free! wouldnt anybody? :twisted:
train

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
There were things yesterday I didn't like on offense and defense. With play calling and tone setting (I felt Arizona dictated tone most of the game).

But regarding Sam... guess what? The job of quarterback ain't easy. There isn't a game that goes by that even the best make mistakes.

I swear; Sam can't miss a throw based on some people's expectations.

I almost didn't open this thread because I thought our board was above picking apart a 299yd, 2 TD, 1 INT, 27 point performance. It feels... silly.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
I wouldn't characterize it as silly but I would say it has no merit.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
albefree69 said:
I wouldn't characterize it as silly but I would say it has no merit.

Silly:
1.foolish: lacking common sense
2.trivial: unworthy of serious concern

I stand by silly.

tonyl711

Starter
agreed CGI, not bad numbers against a pretty good D, comes back from 11 down in the 4th Quarter, throws for 299 and 2 TDs, runs it in for a 2PC. what is there to complain about? so yes to try to down grade Sam over this game is pure silliness.

Lesson

Oh, really?
DegenR(g)ambler said:
Simba said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:
Probably gonna catch hell for this on the forum but, Sam Bradford hasn't shown me anything that makes me think he can win a Super Bowl. Don't get me wrong he is by far the best we have but he's not much better than any other avg or below avg qb in the NFL. Sorry, let the arguments begin.....

First 2 quarters and half I agree, than when we was really close to the loss, he has changed something in his way to play as we didn't see before, improving step by step (all the team, especially the defense).This win is his win too.

I agree he put together a nice drive at the end of the game to get us in field goal range but before he can be called an elite qb, in my opinion he has to lead his team to a better than .500 season.

Do you think any other quarterback with the same supporting cast that Bradford has had, as well as being on a team that won 6 in the 3 seasons leading up to his rookie year,since 2010 would have done much better?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm tired of talking about this. Look there are abt 15 qbs in the NFL that I would choose over Bradford. I really think if Sam wasn't the qb of the rams the majority of you would agree with me. There i said it put your biases aside and you will probably agree. If you want me to leave your forum just let me know. No worries. We can still cheer for the same team!

Also I've said it several times in this thread my feelings are not based off of yesterday's game.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lesson said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:
Simba said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:
Probably gonna catch hell for this on the forum but, Sam Bradford hasn't shown me anything that makes me think he can win a Super Bowl. Don't get me wrong he is by far the best we have but he's not much better than any other avg or below avg qb in the NFL. Sorry, let the arguments begin.....

First 2 quarters and half I agree, than when we was really close to the loss, he has changed something in his way to play as we didn't see before, improving step by step (all the team, especially the defense).This win is his win too.

I agree he put together a nice drive at the end of the game to get us in field goal range but before he can be called an elite qb, in my opinion he has to lead his team to a better than .500 season.

Do you think any other quarterback with the same supporting cast that Bradford has had, as well as being on a team that won 6 in the 3 seasons leading up to his rookie year,since 2010 would have done much better?

Not sure but there are several qbs in the league that are "playmakers" whether with their legs or changing plays at the line etc that it seems to me that sb doesn't do!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Not worth talking about until he has at least two years with these receivers. There is no one that could have done much better with the crappy receivers Sam has had to throw two in his first three years. Not to mention three different offensive coordinators in three years. Ask me again in a couple years. :roll:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
DegenR(g)ambler said:
I'm tired of talking about this.

Something we all agree with.

We want debate here. But this topic has no place week one, after a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.