BRADFORD TRADED FOR FOLES (IN SUPER UPPER-CASE TO DETER DUPLICATE THREADS)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheBunk

Rookie
Not even sure what to think about this. Good to have the extra space I guess.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I liked Sam a lot, but I also like Foles. If this cap relief allows us to be major players in free agency, I'm a fan.

V3

Hall of Fame
Seems like multiple sources are reporting this. I don't like this trade. I'd rather have an injured Bradford over a healthy Foles
The most underrated ability is availability. Bradford simply can't stay healthy. Just hope Foles can.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have two feelings about this.

One - great trade as it frees up space, gets us a draft pick, and we get a less injured QB who has produced more.

Two - if something is too good to be true, it usually is. My guess is we'll look back on this years later and Bradford will have had a better career than Foles.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
If this is true, and I hope it's not, it would be the first time that I have ever truly questioned the Rams current FO.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
2622421-7192296625-26224.gif

Big Game

Living The Dream
wow i wanted to see Bradford come back and do well but Man you gotta love the trade especially since we get a draft pick as well.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Wow. What is the benefit for the Eagles exactly? They, I assume get to eat Bradford's contract, what's the catch?

OJM

UDFA
I love this move. I've said for many months that I felt it was best for the rams and Bradford to part ways. Sam's had too much bad luck here. If I were him, I'd want a change in scenery. They still need to draft a quarterback though.

V3

Hall of Fame
I have two feelings about this.

One - great trade as it frees up space, gets us a draft pick, and we get a less injured QB who has produced more.

Two - if something is too good to be true, it usually is. My guess is we'll look back on this years later and Bradford will have had a better career than Foles.
Nah, I won't be regretting this even if Bradford does well. It's impossible to know if Bradford can stay healthy and I sure as hell don't want to give Bradford a new contract next year. I just will never trust him to stay healthy. Bradford is going to want a big contract if he plays even decent next year. I just can't give him a long term contract. Not anymore.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Seems like multiple sources are reporting this. I don't like this trade. I'd rather have an injured Bradford over a healthy Foles

I know how you feel man but as much as we want Sam to come back it's a big IF.

Real question is will we get the Foles of 2013? If so I'm on board. If we get the injured 2014 version then it's a bad trade.