Boston CBS Affiliate "NFL should ban Irsay and Pagano"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams2050

Starter
What a bunch of crap. Protect the 'Shield,' my ass. In my opinion, they should haul GoodHell, Belicheat and Shady right out of town ON the damned Shield.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
New Deflategate theory: Colts deflated ball after Jackson’s pick
Posted by Michael David Smith on February 6, 2015, 7:03 PM EST
dqwell.jpeg
AP
Deflategate may now have more conspiracy theories than the Kennedy assassination. Here’s the latest: It was the Colts, not the Patriots, who deflated a football in the AFC Championship Game.

Several reports have indicated that the Colts first noticed that the Patriots were deflating footballs when linebacker D’Qwell Jacksonintercepted a Tom Brady pass and the ball felt flat. The new conspiracy theory is that after Jackson’s interception, the Colts took some air out of that football on their own sideline before handing it over to the officials to have it tested.

It’s not completely clear where this conspiracy theory started, but it was floated today on Boston radio station WEEI, when Adam Schefter of ESPN was a guest. After the host proposed to Schefter that “The Colts deflated the one ball that D’Qwell Jackson intercepted, and all the other balls were just a tick under,” Schefter said that’s a theory he’s heard.

“I do think there are people who believe that,” Schefter said. “I know there are people who believe that. . . . I’ll just say, I’m not even going to specify, there are people who believe that, OK? There are people who believe that. And I think there are people who have heard that theory and who say, ‘That’s impossible.'”

It’s still unclear how many of the Patriots’ 12 offensive footballs were found to be deflated, and by how much. There have been reports that 11 of the 12 balls were significantly under-inflated, and if those reports are correct, then the theory that the Colts deflated a ball wouldn’t explain why 10 other balls were under-inflated. But there have also been reports that only one ball was significantly under-inflated, and that other balls were either within the correct inflation range or only barely under-inflated. If those reports are true — and if the one ball that was significantly under-inflated was the one that the Colts handed over to the officials after Jackson’s interception — that could lend some credence to the new conspiracy theory. And, of course, if that’s found to be true, then the Colts would find themselves in hot water with the league.

Could it turn out that it’s the Colts, not the Patriots, who get busted for Deflategate? It sounds crazy. But at this point we can’t rule anything out.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I swear, if they let the pats get away with this I will not watch another nfl game again in my life. Or at least until the rams play again.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
You just have to laugh at this point. Now, Patriots fans are insisting that the Colts framed them for it. They PLANNED to lower the PSI in the ball if they were able to force an interception or a fumble. It's just humorous.

And you know the NFL is going to leak garbage to cover the Patriots ass. Gotta protect the image. Can't have their Super Bowl Champion being questioned. We both know where this is going. "Nothing" will be found by the investigators...the NFL might even leak info implicating the Colts and/or the Ravens as trying to have set the Patriots up...and the Patriots will get off. Of course, Goodell and Kraft can go out for drinks right after. :LOL:
How much do you wanna bet that Kraft votes to give Goodhell a raise this offseason? Well, it happened after spygate was release, so why not now?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Lemme translate the article. "Yeah, I know my team cheats and Kraft, Belichek and Brady are liars, but thats my team and I'm going to back them no matter what they do. Even if I have to come up with a bullshit article to deflect the accusations. After all, the best defense is a good offense".

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
How much do you wanna bet that Kraft votes to give Goodhell a raise this offseason? Well, it happened after spygate was release, so why not now?
Not until Goodell shows up on Krafts front porch, on his hands and knees, and begs for Krafts forgiveness.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
one of the most ridiculous articles i have ever read.

The Cheatriots have been caught cheating many times, so its everyone elses fault!!!! punish them for catching my team being shitheads!!!

fuck this douche and fuck the cheatriot pieces of shits.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Could it turn out that it’s the Colts, not the Patriots, who get busted for Deflategate? It sounds crazy. But at this point we can’t rule anything out
I wonder how big NFL HQ's budget is for this current PR campaign they are running?

The only way to destroy signal in a system is to add noise to the system, and that's exactly what the NFL is now doing through its paid PR firms and media sock puppets. So very predictable, and how very sad for all of those who bust their butts to try to make this a great league.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
MOTHER OF FUCK. This is the biggest piece of horseshit I've ever had the misfortune to read. It's fucking sad that the Cheatriots, Bellicheat, Tom Bitchy, and Bob Satancraft are going to get off AGAIN for cheating. It's even worse that the Colts and Ravens are going to take the fall for it. I wish nothing but the worst for the entire Cheatriots organization from the top down.

And on another note, Jerry Rice can burn in hell as well. You, my good sir, are no longer the greatest of ANYTHING. Isaac Bruce is now the GOAT at wide receiver, while the GOAT as an overall player is John Elway.

GODDAMMIT, THIS PISSES ME OFF.