LEGEND Boobies

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Not to be that guy, but sometimes can’t help myself.

For the record, one emigrates from, and immigrates to.

I also find the whole heredity thing a bit absurd, because the whole point of the U.S. is, it doesn’t fucking matter where you or yours came from.

Not trying to piss anybody off, just thought I’d chime in.

That said, BC is Irish. As in if you weren’t born there, you aren’t.

JMO.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Not to be that guy, but can we gets a little more natural boobies and less fake?

Im strictly mobile here and just don’t know how...yet

You guys can thank me later :biggrin:

quebecramfan

Rookie
Come on guys!!! Politics and controversy is everything and everywhere now. Can we please, with a fucking cherry on top, keep it out of the best damn thread in the world?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
No, but people would probably respect you for returning and not give you too much shit, especially if you learn the history and the customs and adapt. Now if you were able to become a citizen (if I recall, great grandparent wouldn't make the cut off) then you'd probably get some interested looks, but I think most people would accept you as being Irish, because you're an Irish citizen. It's why typically speaking if someone were to immigrate over Ireland, such as a refugee for example, many people wouldn't consider them Irish, but if they had kids on the Island, then they would consider those kids Irish. Especially if they are raised there. Don't get me wrong, people are happy to celebrate heritage and such, and talk about different things, but it's sort of a weird thing. We're not that far removed from our Independence, my great grandfather was conscripted to fight in WWI for the British Army, and refused and instead decided to remain home and fight for Irish independence, and after that the Irish Civil War, the troubles ended when I was living there, I had older cousins dipping across the boarder to carry out operations, uncles who fought during the boarder campaign, my father did a few raids of his own in his youth. Although I was too young to really remember much of that, as the ceasefire began when I was only 6, there are people who are very protective over Irish identity because it's still pretty recent. It's why I get so much crap when I go home for moving to the states, and I'll continue to get crap until I move back. Just how it is for some people. Most Americans trace their lineage to an Ireland that technically doesn't exist anymore, or worse to Northern Occupied Ireland, which cause some Irishmen to believe that they shouldn't even claim Irish heritage but rather British. I don't split hairs that much though.

Shouldn't all this kind of stuff go into one of our political threads? Oh Wait. WE DON'T HAVE ANY!!!

You know I love you Blue, but this is anything but the place for this. Shit... I remember a Ginger thread and it didn't even come up THERE.

This is a fucking boobie thread! For fuck's sake. Let's not turn it into a thread where we have to be PC. I'm feeling like I'm being sent back to the fucking Ramstalk on the PD.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Keep in mind. If it's not containing these, or in specific response to these, it doesn't belong in this thread.
1596602794190.png
1596602890591.png
1596602921828.png
1596602952883.png
1596603025594.png

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well back on topic because it’s really
D7856CD5-5344-4963-90D9-8C2ED1D9CBAC.png
trite to give a flip about how the ‘Real Irish” feel about people whose family emigrated from there...find a freckle my win a prize

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just saw a post i added was deleted, guessing there is a rule against too much nipple? Apologies for missing that ground rule.