LEGEND Boobies

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who said golf is boring?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5PqnrOlNy4

*NSFW version available, just ask @OldSchool for the link. Lol

So out of curiosity I punched "naked golf" into google since you cited me as a source for this and this was the top result.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
c8uhbbjf9pb51.jpg

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
What's not to like?

it's the association with AT&T ads that kills it for me. Posting an image of a fictional employee named "Lily" in the Boob's thread is wrong. Might as well put up Flo from Progressive while you're at it. I mean what is with that pose with the arm on the fence? I just think for a thread entitled Boobies, I think it's best to stick to the genre. "Lily" from AT&T might be good for a thread titled "Mary Ann From Gilligan's Island" instead, where you post girl-next-door images. Then that would be appropriate.

But to me "Boobs" thread is more of a "Ginger From Gilligan's Island" type destination.

My world has been commercial filmmaking since 1995 when I first started working on music videos for Peter Christopherson, Nigel Dick, Tony Kay, Tarsem, and have learned much about the dark arts of advertising. So whenever I see a commercial, my blood curls. It's a wholly unnatural and evil entity. And all commercial filmmakers know not to accept a commercial when they see one. We always say, if you think a commercial is harmless then we as filmmakers have won the war. So that is why the site of "Lily" makes me want to hurl.

With that said -- all that bullshit I just said above goes out the window if you just get a good shot this chick.
Now if Neil had posted this shot I would have had a much different reaction. Behold, Lily from AT&T

milana-hot-girls-from-commercials.jpg

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
it's the association with AT&T ads that kills it for me. Posting an image of a fictional employee named "Lily" in the Boob's thread is wrong. Might as well put up Flo from Progressive while you're at it. I mean what is with that pose with the arm on the fence? I just think for a thread entitled Boobies, I think it's best to stick to the genre. "Lily" from AT&T might be good for a thread titled "Mary Ann From Gilligan's Island" instead, where you post girl-next-door images. Then that would be appropriate.

But to me "Boobs" thread is more of a "Ginger From Gilligan's Island" type destination.

My world has been commercial filmmaking since 1995 when I first started working on music videos for Peter Christopherson, Nigel Dick, Tony Kay, Tarsem, and have learned much about the dark arts of advertising. So whenever I see a commercial, my blood curls. It's a wholly unnatural and evil entity. And all commercial filmmakers know not to accept a commercial when they see one. We always say, if you think a commercial is harmless then we as filmmakers have won the war. So that is why the site of "Lily" makes me want to hurl.

With that said -- all that bullshit I just said above goes out the window if you just get a good shot this chick.
Now if Neil had posted this shot I would have had a much different reaction. Behold, Lily from AT&T

View attachment 37718

LOLOLOL........

Well done.....(Golf Clap)

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Are you blind...the picture I posted shows a very clear view why I posted the picture I did. If she were in her AT&T outfit I’d get it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's better.

She reminds me of the chick that was semi-attractive in high school, but she didn't look like a slut so you didn't bother. However, she's probably the chick in high school who was the biggest freak in bed. It's the average ones that have something to prove, you know...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't know why, but tatted up chicks are my weakness. It's a thing.

Screenshot_10.jpg

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know why, but tatted up chicks are my weakness. It's a thing.
I'm so with you on this. Especially on the "I dont know why" part.
Maybe its because as a kid my buddies would all plot and scheme on how to buy the nudie mags held behind the counter, while I was over at the open viewing rack drooling over the biker mags which showed beauties like that in full glory.