Bobby Wagner Released

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
For some reason I don't really care if that former hag comes to the Rams. If he does, great. I will root for him. Lord knows we haven't had a decent run stopper LB in FOREVER. But if he goes elsewhere, just hope it's the AFC...

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
The Twitter vdude seems like quite the guy then lol

Lol I mean anyone can post shit like that like regular media to serve a narrative. Ok so the Ray Lewis but he also followed EJ like 3 days ago nobody going to do cartwheels lol. At this point unless it's something concrete wherever he goes he goes. Love to have him at right price but prefer edge or corner.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
If he signs with the ravens over the rams then he's not about winning. Ravens will be lucky to make the playoffs.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Meh, I’m good either way. If he’s a Ram, then cool. If not, more money to put in what’s likely more important areas —
CB & Edge/OLB.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
I think its down to us and the Ravens. Josina Anderson reported they have a very competitive offer to us, so I wonder what the final decision is coming down to. I get the Ray Lewis legacy etc, but if the money is close dont know why he wouldn't want to come home and play in LA. If they offer more money then I'd understand the decision, but after Von it would really hurt if we cant close this one out.

I realize that I am VERY BIASED (RAMS!!!) but I really won’t understand (Not that I have to!) a player choosing the Ravens over the Rams if all things are somewhat equal!

But, Who knows, Maybe Wagner has Friends and/or Family living in the Baltimore Area or the Ravens Defense suits him better, etc?!

Still hoping Webster chooses the Rams as I think he would be a great asset to the Rams Defense AND their Team!!!

Last edited:

dang

Legend
I think its down to us and the Ravens. Josina Anderson reported they have a very competitive offer to us, so I wonder what the final decision is coming down to. I get the Ray Lewis legacy etc, but if the money is close dont know why he wouldn't want to come home and play in LA. If they offer more money then I'd understand the decision, but after Von it would really hurt if we cant close this one out.
Josina Anderson? I wonder what Dennis Miller’s sources are saying.

sloramfan

Starter
rams..period..

49rs .. no way.. they are already set at ILB

he wants the rams.. just need to set the money up...

if they can't.. i'm good..

if they do it... i'm stoked...

go rams

slo

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Wish we'd just get the whole ordeal over with already. I'm ready to be hurt.
Eh while he's still a decent player he is not the guy he was a couple of years ago. And he's a year older. If he goes for the money then, adios!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Following Rey Lewis? He hasn’t played in years. I wonder if the Ravens brought Lewis in to seal the deal. When is the last time Rey Lewis was relevant? Does he coach now?

One thing these things never say is if the other person followed him first. In which case it could be a courtesy.

I’m still hopeful. However, I have to wonder though if the Rams would be better off with a versatile player like Tyran Matthieu who can play five positions in the defensive backfield and has always been credited for having a high football IQ.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That is one tough city!

1648633568347.png

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
That is one tough city!

View attachment 53279
I took the family to the Baltimore aquarium a few years ago. As we walked across the causeway to the dolphin arena my young daughter looked out one of the windows into the bay and said, “ Why is that guy floating in the water?” There was a guy face down floating in the canal. A fire truck showed up and people were trying to gaff the body to get it to the firefighters.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
How do the taxes compare? That is one of the shitty things about Kalifornia

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Ravens with a competitive offer lmao. Go to the Ravens Wagner. Have fun losing in the playoffs there.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame

Wagner is looking for a one-year deal worth $11 million.:not:
Too much IMO. Glad to see the Rams seemingly staying firm. If they do pay up though, I will ultimately defer to their judgement. The Rams' pro-level acquisitions almost never fail, which is defies reality in the NFL.

dang

Legend
Wagner has time but he’d be wise to sign before the draft. Teams are going to fill their rosters with talented ILBs at a much cheaper price. His $11m might drop to $5m after the draft.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Frankly, I don’t give a rip whether Wagner signs with Rams. I don’t consider ILB a big Ram need and I’m not sure that Wagner is a scheme fit, anyway, not to mention the cap hit. Plus he’s no longer the beast he once was.

Not in the same league as Miller or OBJ was in terms of being a difference-maker.

Get me a solid Edge and outside CB and I’ll be a happy camper as we approach the draft.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
11m? Thats too much for an aging MLB. Give that to the Honey Badger and laugh all the way to the playoffs.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Wagner has time but he’d be wise to sign before the draft. Teams are going to fill their rosters with talented ILBs at a much cheaper price. His $11m might drop to $5m after the draft.
Good point. And the closer we get to the draft hopefully teams will choose to wait until after it.