Bobby Trees being cut in TN?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'm for the draft & going young. The Rams already have an abundance of debt and players who are over 30 years of age, ... Donald, Stafford, Kupp, Wagner, Robinson, Floyd, Ramsey, Havenstein & Higbee won't be here forever, let's get what we can out of them and start moving forward with some new blood. jmo.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I will sell multiple organs to help pay for his contract.

And this is what will be left of you, still questioning why the F.O. decided to spend money they didn't really have.

347-3475628_skeleton-on-knees-praying-hd-png-download.png

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If he can play effectively on the o-line, I'd gladly sign him.
To be a 4th-5th WR? Nah....

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I would love a reunion but the Rams are in a phase of restacking the basics. Also my plan for camp would be to get Robinson going. He looked lost in this scheme last year. Trading him this early is probably not worth it, best approach is to get him playing well.

So if they add anything at WR it has to be very cheap or a draft pick.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I would love a reunion but the Rams are in a phase of restacking the basics. Also my plan for camp would be to get Robinson going. He looked lost in this scheme last year. Trading him this early is probably not worth it, best approach is to get him playing well.

So if they add anything at WR it has to be very cheap or a draft pick.

You're probably right, but then again, we could probably get him on the cheap.

Wherever he goes though, I hope he goes to a team that's ready to win (outside of the NFCW). He deserves it.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

That's another good spot for him I think. He had great chemistry with Goff, he can provide veteran leadership on the cheap, and their WR room, while having some talent, is not overcrowded.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
We'd have to trade Old Fashioned Robinson and likely Van as well if we want Woods back. Personally, I think that ship has sailed, but I've been wrong before.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We'd have to trade Old Fashioned Robinson and likely Van as well if we want Woods back. Personally, I think that ship has sailed, but I've been wrong before.
Why trade them? Bring Wood back on a vet cheap deal if he wants to come home.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Woods isn't going to accept a deal where he won't start, nor do I think he'll come on a cheap veteran deal. He'll go where he can start and get paid, at his age.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Woods isn't going to accept a deal where he won't start, nor do I think he'll come on a cheap veteran deal. He'll go where he can start and get paid, at his age.
Not sure that's true at all and if it is then thanks for the memories best of luck in your next stop. I'll keep Robinson for at least another year.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Not sure that's true at all and if it is then thanks for the memories best of luck in your next stop. I'll keep Robinson for at least another year.

He’ll be 31 coming off back to back <600yd seasons.

Granted one of these seasons was cut short by injury… but he played in 17 games last year catching 53 pass for 527yds.

His 2023 contract should “be cheap”.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Most of these veterans have already made millions in their careers. They hardly ever come back to play on "cheap" contracts or the vet minimums. I guess they figure it ain't worth it.