Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
Another show that I have watching is The Dead Boys Detective

It's entertaining.

Probably had one of the best representations of Hell that would scare the heck out of me

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That shit is crazy. It's like It's A Wonderful Life crossed with Constellation. Sucks my 3-month trial is about to expire. Anyone know how soon you can use another one? :laugh1:
Just supply a different email address!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That shit is crazy. It's like It's A Wonderful Life crossed with Constellation. Sucks my 3-month trial is about to expire. Anyone know how soon you can use another one? :laugh1:
Looks like they might be making another season of Shōgun...

I think I'm gonna go check out Dark Matter on Apple TV+

View: https://youtu.be/j6ucGt_Xp14?si=gn-Wg6mcF8PvoFN3

I am really struggling with Shogun. I get why people enjoy it so much, but the subtitles are killing me. It’s like trying to force myself to pay attention in Western Civilization.

Q729

Legend

But I want to retain my Up Next list! :laugh1: But, yeah you're right. In the past I have gone a couple months before activating another one. Also helps let the episodes accumulate to binge instead of the weekly torture.

I am really struggling with Shogun. I get why people enjoy it so much, but the subtitles are killing me. It’s like trying to force myself to pay attention in Western Civilization.
Hulu has an English dub version. Is it not actually all English? My friend said the best way was in Japanese, so I stuck with the subtitles...

1715390809496.png

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don

Yeah, I was happy to hear this, they are bringing it to LA and using a large portion of the Westworld crew. I think it is appx a 1-year project so could be awhile before it drops

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, I was happy to hear this, they are bringing it to LA and using a large portion of the Westworld crew. I think it is appx a 1-year project so could be awhile before it drops
Oh season 2 is in LA? Nice I'm really curious how it's going to go from that season 1 ending.