Best War Movie of All Time

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Overall War (TV Show) hands down Mash. I recently saw it in Hulu and am almost done with season 3. I remember all the episodes growing up. My Dad got me hooked on it same with Rams.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
AAAABbYJQQdWpy5j4wckOPGcs7VrY7qstWA_pzCj6A53F46sQV8ejRL1frfcgm6e0eHgRI-fU3SLexkLdgRKztuQlUfPgue60YUhjw.jpg

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Gettysburg. Probably one of the most historically accurate war movies ever made.

Letters from Iwo Jima. See war from the other side.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Assignment: Munich (1972)

The character C.C. Bryan was particularly good in that one.
Kinda disappointed that nobody looked this up. :ROFLMAO:

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
WWII era films with John Wayne were childhood favorites.

Flying Tigers

Sands of Iwo Jima

The Longest Day

Plus one with Cliff Robertson "PT 109" about JFK's service during WWII.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gettysburg. Probably one of the most historically accurate war movies ever made.

Great film. Visiting the battlefield was a high point. But Chamberlin's role was exaggerated. He was on Big Round Top (as were his two brothers) all of the third day, instead of the middle of the line.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Great film. Visiting the battlefield was a high point. But Chamberlin's role was exaggerated. He was on Big Round Top (as were his two brothers) all of the third day, instead of the middle of the line.
If anyone ever gets the chance to go to Gettysburg, you have to do it. Stand on the Union side and look across the field where Pickett's men marched across. Two things come to mind. What the hell were they thinking? And man, that takes some balls to do.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Catch 22

Not a movie, but a book I have always loved and was made into a tv show revently i Havent watched yet with George Clooney.

It was a movie... with Alan Arkin as Yossarian. It was very good.

Loved the book as well. Didn't understand it nearly as well as I thought until I was in the military... sorta like not really understanding SNAFU or FUBAR until being in the military.

The military provides a...uh... unique understanding of these terms...

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
How did we get to page 5 and no one mentioned Top Secret?
iu

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
How did we get to page 5 and no one mentioned Top Secret?
iu
Because no 1 was that stupid.

I'm posting about movies that show the lives loss in Nam and WW2 and your posting about ?

Watch We Were Soldiers, maybe you might understand