LEGEND Best ROD Quotes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Allen2McVay said:
Because I agree with the sentiment; and because you may have been a little emotional here, I will ignore the "slight breach in etiquette for skipping the triple-dare and going right for the throat with the coup de grace triple-dog-dare."

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
So, no offense, but just click "ignore" on me and fuck off if you don't want my comments.
:laugh4::laugh4::laugh4:

(may not hold to the original intent of this thead, but goddamn that's funny)

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Eisen then asking 'You can tell that after just seven games?' ... and that Arrogant, STUPID FAT FUCK immediately responded ... 'I could tell after seven passes'.
:thumbsup1::clap::fistbump1:

Totally agree. Figures he was with Cleveland.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Scrolling through this thread was a very bittersweet experience for me. Many ROD friends who I haven't thought of in years. Many who's mind and wit were keen and fun. Billy Crystal's character looked at Meg Ryan on New Years Eve and said, "My whole life I don't know what this song means....

"Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind.
Should old acquaintance be forgot,
for auld lange syne?"

*Lifts glass in remembrance.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I heard Pat McAfee use it once and I stole it forever haha
Now that's something I'd love to hear an announcer or sports reporter say. It would be dead on balls accurate with most reporters, sports or otherwise. McAfee may be a rare exception.