Best Broadcast to Watch During the Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
So which broadcast does everyone here prefer to watch or listen to during the draft and why? I’m trying to figure out who I should subscribe to. So help a brother out please?

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
As on overseas Game Pass subscriber, I don’t even get a choice. It’s NFL Network or bust.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think I watched the PFF feed last year. Don't care for their grades and shit but I do like the two dudes who do most of their vids.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Think I say this damn near every year so here goes: the Rams should do their own NFL show during the draft and bring in ex-players to shoot the shit with Demarco and crew and talk ball on picks.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Rams sponsored watch party at LA's Hermosa Beach Pier, JB Long hosting with some former players attending.

I plan on being there drinking beer and getting loud. (Gotta represent, I can out "ass-hat" any Philly Iggle fan.)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams sponsored watch party at LA's Hermosa Beach Pier, JB Long hosting with some former players attending.

I plan on being there drinking beer and getting loud. (Gotta represent, I can out "ass-hat" any Philly Iggle fan.)
Sounds fun!

Tano

Legend

If I still lived in Redondo Beach, I would definitely be there.

Memphis Ram

Legend
NFL Network > ESPN > ABC

But some of the best stuff in on Youtube, though a few will tip the picks if you are watching both.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
ESPN radio is my usual. I always tune into ESPN on TV just to get a little Kiper for nostalgia reasons.

I will see if Brugler/Tice, Yahoo, or PFF have anything live going on. I don’t like to sit and watch the entire thing. It’s way too long.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think I watched the PFF feed last year. Don't care for their grades and shit but I do like the two dudes who do most of their vids.
If all of the podcasts I listen to, I find the Yahoo people to be the most interesting to listen to.

I like PFF for their details though. I respect their opinions too, especially in lower round players. In their draft review they loved the Rams draft last year too.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Either ESPN or NFL network will do... I switch back and forth

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
J Bogan & Alexia are excellent day 2 ,but day 3 when The Rams have extra picks.
—Of course he get opinionated
,but don’t we all.It’s always good to get a Rams view & players coming off the board real time & sometimes you get the call early.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I prefer Rich Eisen to anybody and everybody on ESPN personally.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

I cant imagine you drinking beer and getting loud, lol.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I sort of do the same but change channels every time Kiper starts running his dumbass mouth. Pardon my language, but he's a fucking moron.
That’s part of it for me. I’ve listened to him for years. It wouldn’t feel like draft day without a little bit of Kiper