Being a Rams AND Lakers fan is no fun...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Lakers, Rams, Kings & Dodgers...Growing up in New York my whole family was Yankees, Giants, Knicks & Rangers and I thought..How I could I be the antithesis? Thus the opposite of New York.

Lakers have bought me plenty of joy and for a long time the only joy in my sports life, so I can give them a few years to get it back together, although Jim Buss is a putz. Take you damn hat off, I understand you're follicly challenged, but keeping a hat on does not hide the fact plus it's classless to don a hat inside.

A55VA6

Legend
I'm a Rams and Nuggets fan. Nuggets made the playoffs like 9 years in a row and then last season we fired George Karl and now we're trash. haha.

I love basketball, but the NBA just doesn't excite me much anymore. Anyone feel the same?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rams, Lakers, Kings & Dodgers...Lakers have been good to me over the years so they deserve some latitude and the Los Angeles Kings of late too so the Dodgers and Rams need to pony up!

RocknRam29

Live, Love, Laugh, & Learn
Double whammy for me today with the Rams losing to the Seahawks and the Lakers losing to the Suns...

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Try being a Rams and Pistons fan.

The Rams had nearly as many wins in 16 games as the Pistons have in 30. When the Pistons fell, they fell hard.