Being a Rams AND Lakers fan is no fun...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
So Bradford goes down last year and again this year. The Rams have had a number of unfortunate injuries.

Kobe plays only 6 games last year. Then in the very first game of the season their 1st round pick and centerpiece for the future, Julius Randle, goes down with a freaking broken leg.

The team has been riddled with injuries the past 2-3 season... and start off this season with a devastating injury. Not to mention Nash out forever too.

It's gonna get better right???

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
PAAAAAALLLEASE

You think that's bad ?

Try being a Ram, Magic, and Royals fan.

I was a Laker fan up until 1989 when the Magic were created. Laker fans have had more than their share of good times... MORE THAN THEIR SHARE! Is your basketball season looking doomed from Game #1 ? Well, welcome to what the rest of the league feels like almost always.

Oh, and just so you Laker lovers know... Shaq lives here in O-Town again. Funny how he called us a retention pond when he high tailed it to LA... and he was speaking about the city of Orlando not the Magic btw. Now he chooses to live here. My twins saw him riding a bike just last week and talked some shit to him. LOL

End of rant.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I don't have the problem of liking a bad NBA team. There is only one player worth watching and that's the man with one eyebrow. Anthony Davis is my favorite player. I hope he has an MVP worthy season. I think the Pelicans can win it all if he does because he's that good. On a side note, he looks like a linebacker he's put on so much muscle.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Pick up the Kings. 6-0-2 in the last 8, failed to get points in just one game this year, and Cup champs in 2012 and 2014, with three consecutive years in the conference finals.

Its good to be a Kings fan, even with injuries to major players, the team is good enough to not let it kill them.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Try being a Blues fan. At least the Lakers have won it all.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
When I'm feeling down about the Rams I just remind myself how lucky I am not to be a Cubs fan.

Attachments

• upload_2014-10-29_13-6-45.png
    upload_2014-10-29_13-6-45.png
    222.9 KB · Views: 295

howski3318

Rookie
When I'm feeling down about the Rams I just remind myself how lucky I am not to be a Cubs fan.

Would agree with you but being a Rams fan at the beginning of every season a person believes this is the year it will turn around. I would imagine a Cubs fan doesn't have that feeling anymore. Sets up for more disappointment as a Rams fan.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm right there with you man. Rams and lakers fan. Bradford, now randle. Kobe frustrated all night on opening night, and our team is soft. When will it stop

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm right there with you man. Rams and lakers fan. Bradford, now randle. Kobe frustrated all night on opening night, and our team is soft. When will it stop

Well, at least your Lakers didn't get stuck with Dwightmare.

It had to be enjoyable watching Kobe call Coward "soft" and punk him last night. Hahahaha. I know I enjoyed it.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Would agree with you but being a Rams fan at the beginning of every season a person believes this is the year it will turn around. I would imagine a Cubs fan doesn't have that feeling anymore. Sets up for more disappointment as a Rams fan.
shawshank2.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
PAAAAAALLLEASE

You think that's bad ?

I was a Laker fan up until 1989 when the Magic were created. Laker fans have had more than their share of good times... MORE THAN THEIR SHARE! Is your basketball season looking doomed from Game #1 ? Well, welcome to what the rest of the league feels like almost always.

Oh, and just so you Laker lovers know... Shaq lives here in O-Town again. Funny how he called us a retention pond when he high tailed it to LA... and he was speaking about the city of Orlando not the Magic btw. Now he chooses to live here. My twins saw him riding a bike just last week and talked some crap to him. LOL

End of rant.
So? I'm fucking greedy! :D And for the record, even though Shaq helped us win a couple championships, I never liked him in Laker gear. Tell your twins to tell him he should have been riding the bike more when he was playing. Damn fat ass anyway.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
So? I'm freaking greedy! :D And for the record, even though Shaq helped us win a couple championships, I never liked him in Laker gear. Tell your twins to tell him he should have been riding the bike more when he was playing. Damn fat ass anyway.

I love that guy. He did puff up a little when he got older but when he was younger he was amazingly fleet and nimble for a guy that big.

Funny as hell too.......I'm a fan.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
PAAAAAALLLEASE

You think that's bad ?

Oh, and just so you Laker lovers know... Shaq lives here in O-Town again. Funny how he called us a retention pond when he high tailed it to LA... and he was speaking about the city of Orlando not the Magic btw. Now he chooses to live here. My twins saw him riding a bike just last week and talked some crap to him. LOL

End of rant.

That's the holy trinity right there.

fearsomefour

Legend
Rams, Dodgers, Lakers here.

Cant really complain about the Lakers. I do think they are in for a long bad run however, based on The Old Mans kids running the team. That said, complaining about being a Laker fan is a bit like Yankee fans complaining when they dont make the playoffs 2 years in a row.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Dude, what are you talking about? The Lakers have won it all just this decade. They're not even 5 years removed from their last championship and such a well run organization that they won't be down and out for too long. You got it lucky.

Try being a Rams, Blues and Bulls fan. Last time the Bulls won I was still pissing my onesy. The last time the Blues even snuff the cup my dad didn't even have the capability of making me a twinkle in his eye. Rams have been garbage since the day I started rooting for them and the Blues and Bulls are full of nothing but false hope and sadness. If it wasn't for the Cards I'd have probably gone mad and renounced sports forever.

My 4 teams:

Rams - rubbish
Cardinals - awesome
Gators football - rubbish (at least since I've become a fan)
Gators basketball - awesome

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
So Bradford goes down last year and again this year. The Rams have had a number of unfortunate injuries.

Kobe plays only 6 games last year. Then in the very first game of the season their 1st round pick and centerpiece for the future, Julius Randle, goes down with a freaking broken leg.

The team has been riddled with injuries the past 2-3 season... and start off this season with a devastating injury. Not to mention Nash out forever too.

Rams
Angels 1st Dodgers 2nd.
UCLA
Lakers
Ducks 1st, Kings 2nd.

Dude, I threw up my arms and said the same thing, Bradford, now Randle? Man, I felt cursed. The young kid looks special too. I hope they both recover, and are even better, because they are my two favorite teams, UCLA FB, and Basketball, Angels, then Hockey.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor

cant get any worse. the lakers have won 11 titles since 71. 25% of the titles won. and they were in 7 other finals they were defeated in. so 18 finals in 43 years. i can handle a couple of lousy seasons. now if you werent lucky enough to watch the 80's lakers, then i can see your point. i have been lucky enough to see all of their titles in LA. Wilt, Jerry, Gail, Kareem, Magic, James, Silk, Cooper, Shaq, Kobe, Horry, Fisher, Fox, Pau. good stuff. bad break (bad pun) for Randle as he gets no experience this season. draft a true center after this disaster of a season and things will look better. they'll have plenty of cash for free agents as well if not next year, the following whenever durant or westbrook are free agents.