Bears trade out of #1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
The Bears are really all in on Justin Fields then... interesting

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
What the hell is Carolina thinking? They are going to regret this come next years draft with another top 5-10 pick (gone to Chicago).

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
The Panthers really needed to make a bold move sooner or later. They have been in QB purgatory for a long time. Good thing they hired Reich, he would be a good guy to develop one.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Smart move by the Bears. Panthers are crazy to give up so much. A+ for the Bears, I say a C- for the Panthers.....like I know what I'm talking about :laugh1:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
DJ Moore is a good player. Just about to turn 26.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
What the hell is Carolina thinking? They are going to regret this come next years draft with another top 5-10 pick (gone to Chicago).

Gotta be for a QB, and moving DJ Moore opens some additional CAP space.
Now, if they would only sell us Brian Burns ...

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Are there any QBs actually WORTH being a Top 10 pick? Richardson or Stroud?

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Are there any QBs actually WORTH being a Top 10 pick? Richardson or Stroud?
Not to me. I like a few of them and would potentially take one if I were those teams when my pick came up. But none are even close to trade up QBs. Teams never learn. But the desperation to find a franchise QB is too enticing I guess.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Not to me. I like a few of them and would potentially take one if I were those teams when my pick came up. But none are even close to trade up QBs. Teams never learn. But the desperation to find a franchise QB is too enticing I guess.
Man Richardson is the one with a ceiling that's the moon but I wouldn't take him unless you had a plan to sit him most of the year if not all year.

I'm a big believer that QBs can be broken and this kid hasn't even had enough reps to get broken, he's gotten get built up but ohhhhh, what a tool set!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
1678490692627.jpeg