bears message boards

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He’s afraid to get hit in the knees. Thats the only explanation to all these drops and half ass attempts at catching the ball. He was a receiving and YAC machine in 2017 and half of 2018.

Do you seriously believe that or do you just like talk shit?

Ram77

Rookie
Do you seriously believe that or do you just like talk shit?

I seriously believe that hes thinking about getting hit low and loses concentration. After that tip/interception early on in the NFC championship against the Saints he hasnt had the confidence to catch passes anymore. Check his career stats. Since his rookie year he has caught 75-80% of his targets. This year he is at 52%.

Last edited:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I seriously believe that hes thinking about getting hit low and loses concentration. After that tip/interception early on in the NFC championship against the Saints he hasnt had the confidence to catch passes anymore.

My belief is in a high volume of those passes he can see that he's gonna get hit for no or negative yardage so he lets it go. It doesn't explain the others where he can gain some yards.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
OK, but who are our run blockers?

For some funny reason, our only known remaining run blocker is still stuck on the practice squad.
I take it you mean, Kolone ?

I know.
It seems like they are almost playing for the future rather than this season by getting Evans, Edwards and Corbett up and going for next year.

McVay still working on the passing game?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
They have got to get the RBs involved in the passing game. Goff is not gonna have time for long developing plays. But McVay knows that right?

I agree.

Plus since the Bears will be coming full force with their pass rush McVay MUST use some draw plays early and even a few pitch outs to RB's.

If he uses the same game plan (again) this is going to get ugly because the Bears allow the 4th fewest points in the league right now. They have an awful offense, truly bottom 5, yet they are 4-5 because that defense wins games for them.

Time to turn the tide!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I take it you mean, Kolone ?

I know.
It seems like they are almost playing for the future rather than this season by getting Evans, Edwards and Corbett up and going for next year.

McVay still working on the passing game?

No, I meant Brewer who has since been brought up. My post was Tuesday, Brewer was activated on Wednesday.