Baseball 2017

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
That was on Roberts.

Starting Darvish was an epic fail. All hands on deck and you go with the dude that got rocked a few days earlier? Seriously? You have two lefties in Kershaw and Woods who could shut Houston down.

Congrats to Houston though. Exciting team.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'm going to try and go to the parade tomorrow. The mass of humanity will be insane.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
That was on Roberts.

Starting Darvish was an epic fail. All hands on deck and you go with the dude that got rocked a few days earlier? Seriously? You have two lefties in Kershaw and Woods who could shut Houston down.

Congrats to Houston though. Exciting team.
I wouldn't have sent Darvish out to get hot dogs let alone pitch game 7...

Bellinger in the World Series...
ac3.gif

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Marty McFly sees that the Astros beat the Dodgers and wants to know what American League team they will play in the World Series. National League Champs!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'm still fucking pissed.

Hottest hitter on the planet...down by 3 already...Yu looking like he got punked out....I knew Springer was gonna kill it...his swing before that I could feel from my house in OC.

I'm sure the metrix said to take Yu out after the 1st batter...

Blaming Dave for game 2,...and probably game 5....definitely game 6

…..

Legend
I wasn't happy with the Darvish acquisition at all, let alone having him on the post season roster. He's too feast or famine. When He's off....he's waaaay off and the Stro's took it to him.

But it is what it is. No use blaming anyone. Credit goes to Houston, who played a helluva baseball series.

I ain't even mad, bruh.

To be honest, Forsyth, Taylor, and Barnes played above their heads this year and our best lineup woulda seen Utley, Ethier, and Grandal getting opportunities. So the offensive let down was predictable to me. I feel like we took a team half full of utility players to the dance. But hey, ya cant win if you dont dance!

Next year!

Tano

Legend
I wasn't happy with the Darvish acquisition at all, let alone having him on the post season roster. He's too feast or famine. When He's off....he's waaaay off and the Stro's took it to him.

But it is what it is. No use blaming anyone. Credit goes to Houston, who played a helluva baseball series.

I ain't even mad, bruh.

To be honest, Forsyth, Taylor, and Barnes played above their heads this year and our best lineup woulda seen Utley, Ethier, and Grandal getting opportunities. So the offensive let down was predictable to me. I feel like we took a team half full of utility players to the dance. But hey, ya cant win if you dont dance!

Next year!
I was telling everyone that the Dodgers weren't nearly as good as they were playing and I am a big Dodger fan. They had 4 players plus most pitchers playing extremely well plus a streaky Puig. Barnes and Grandal I consider decent players but the rest of the non-pitchers were just so so including the bench.

Some people told me to enjoy the ride while it lasted.

It almost lasted thru the World Series. We were really getting timely hitting from everyone during the season and post season until that last game.

If only Pederson's hard hit grounder went just 7 feet to the left or right of Altuve :banghead:

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just read that the Dodgers took out a full page spread in the local Houston rag congratulating them on the win. What a classy gesture by a classy team.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Roy Halladay has died at the age of forty in a plane crash. I'm speechless and in tears right now. :'(

tempests

Hall of Fame
Roy Halladay has died at the age of forty in a plane crash. I'm speechless and in tears right now. :'(

That is just awful.

I've been a Jays fan since I was 9, followed Doc his whole career. Jays were the best team in baseball on days he took the mound.Tremendous player and person. To say he'll be missed doesn't even touch it.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Cards traded for Marcell Ozuna!