Baldinger breakdown of Aaron Donald vs Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm tired of reading from other fan bases that AD isn't himself this year. Just play this back to those clowns that you see talking like that.

View: https://twitter.com/baldynfl/status/1174866679249039360?s=21

Donald is just fine..........and those were some good clips.

Bayless is a professional troller and we all know that. If he doesn't like a player in any sport he will diminish their accomplishments as much as possible.

When the Cavs came back from down 3-1 to win the NBA title he actually said that LeBron had less to do with it than Kyrie Irving.

Here is his stat line from games 5, 6 and 7. It was an incredible performance, virtuoso actually.

points/rebounds/assists

41/16/7 plus 3 steals and 3 blocks
41/8/11 plus 4 steals and 3 blocks
27/11/11 plus 4 steals and 3 blocks

109/35/29 with 11 steals and 9 blocks in three games.

So Bayless likes to be the contrarian to what is considered the truth or reality. It's a shtick I can't stand like many others..........somehow he still keeps getting pad.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Skip Bayless is a media personality. That means he plays a role, which is most often as a Heel for the show. I don't think he believes half of what he says, but it is an entertainment show......hate is as good as love to the media.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Skip Bayless is a media personality. That means he plays a role, which is most often as a Heel for the show. I don't think he believes half of what he says, but it is an entertainment show......hate is as good as love to the media.

I get that the Cowboys have an immense following but do I need to hear about them first thing every day? Same with lebron during nba season.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
It would be frankly dumb not to have a Cowboys fanboy--fake or real--planted in a prominent position on one of your prime commentary shows. Profits first.

Flint

Pro Bowler
It would be frankly dumb not to have a Cowboys fanboy--fake or real--planted in a prominent position on one of your prime commentary shows. Profits first.
I get that but, every day? Right off the top?
Maybe it’s his insistence that Goff can’t carry Dak’s jock and that AD ain’t no Reggie White, that bugs me.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I get that but, every day? Right off the top?
Maybe it’s his insistence that Goff can’t carry Dak’s jock and that AD ain’t no Reggie White, that bugs me.
That or, like me, you have no tolerance for ignorance. I can understand being a contrarian, but skip is the biggest cowgirl homer on earth and he hates on every player that isnt a cowgirl.

Ram65

Legend
Great to see Baldinger's slow motion of Donald's plays. He is soo darn quick of the ball it's hard to believe it unless you see it in slow motion. I'm so glad he is a Rams and we get to watch him every week.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
I can't believe I just listened to the shit spewing out of his mouth for 10 minutes. If there was a face that ever needed to be punched more someone show me!

1569028685398.png

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
It's an "undisputed" fact that AD is the best football player in the league right now. And in the opinion of many, he's the most talented player they've ever played with (Eric Weddle) or even COACHED (WADE). And just think of how long WADE has coached...

Saying "AD is no Reggie White" is asinine. BOTH will be / were 1st ballot HOF players. We are so incredibly blessed as a Ram team that AD fell to us in the draft. No sacks yet this year? so what -- to me a TFL is just as good as a sack. Tackling RB's in the backfield is good stuffin', especially those of Kamara's caliber. 3 yards + a cloud of dust becomes -3 yards + a blur of 99. That last Baldinger highlight where AD shoved Andrus Peat into Kamara's run lane to trip him in the backfield is unreal.

Don't pay any attention to Bayless, he's a clown show.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
Called dominating your opponent it’s not just sacks. The threat of him had their O line in shambles. Enjoy him.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Reggie White was a great player. Dominating for his time. Can't take anything away from him as anyone who watched him play will attest. However it was a different time. A time in which the O-lineman were 'smaller' and the rules not as QB friendly as today. White was also a big DE for his time. There are obvious contrasts between Aaron Donald and Reggie White. AD is listed at 6' 1" and 280 lbs and is a DT. Donald is shorter and lighter than White at a time when the O linemen are bigger and the rules protecting the QB are more onerous from a defense perspective.

At this time White has Donald on durability only. In time Donald may best White in that too. Donald in my opinion would be even better in White's time. Can't go wrong with either but if had to pick one I wouldn't hesitate to pick Donald. Year after year his play is amazing.

oldnotdead

Legend
The haters have proved only one thing with their hate. They don't know football and / or they have never bothered to look in detail at AD's play. Baldinger's post simply makes guys like Bayless look like fools who don't know what they are talking about. Bayless is a tool plain and simple. He will say whatever makes him money if it's true or not. I quit listening to him a long time ago.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Skip’s a talented actor, anyone who can say they “just don’t see it”, with AD, is full of it or not very smart.

To say he had no sacks and claim he wasn't a factor, is ludicrous. AD has an affect on nearly ever play, sack or not. Brushless has to be acting.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yeah, I agree. I don't listen to any show with Skip on it just like I don't for Steven A

I don't like SAS's delivery sometimes but at least he is fair and intelligent about his opinions.

Bayless is just a troll.

At this time White has Donald on durability only. In time Donald may best White in that too. Donald in my opinion would be even better in White's time. Can't go wrong with either but if had to pick one I wouldn't hesitate to pick Donald. Year after year his play is amazing.

I'd take Donald over White as well.

To say he had no sacks and claim he wasn't a factor, is ludicrous. AD has an affect on nearly ever play, sack or not. Brushless has to be acting.

He really does make a difference on how everything unfolds. Whether the other team is planning to run or pass on any given play the FIRST thing on their mind is Aaron Donald, and where he is lined up and how they are going to try to keep him from ruining the play.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
AD says he is 100% for tonight and I'm relieved that it was only a muslce strain.

On Skip, I don't watch those stupid shows with the useless female mediator and the 2 footblall guys arguing. I only tune in once in a while to youtube clips of those shows for whatever reason, and that can be anyone's show not just the lame ESPN shtick. I used to like GMFB but have gotten tired of that one too. Just using it for NFL-related background noise for whatever I'm doing until gametime.