Baldinger breakdown of Aaron Donald vs Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Freak of nature. I admit that I miss so many of his great plays during a game.

I may go back and watch a Rams game a second time JUST to key in on Donald every play when we are on defense.

Man is a menace. He ruins the life plans of others.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

View: https://youtu.be/bTrAHfww4zg

Skip Bayless doesnt believe in Aaron Donald.

Which means Aaron Donald is the best player on the league.

Which also means, it's time for me to drag this out again ...

When a douchebag comes along
you must Skip it
when an a$$wipe whines too long
you must Skip it
Cowboys season going wrong
you must Skip it

Now Skip it
your team lost
Rams got
into your head
Cowboys suck
you're a dick
it's time for us
to Skip it
Skip it good

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I must admit that Ram's haters are getting to me today....The ones who really get me are the losers from last year who didn't make it to the Super Bowl, which are composed of 30 other teams fans. When I start cussing at folks, it's time to leave a discussion..lol

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
Its sad to listen to the mental gymnastics Skip has to resort to in order to deny reality! Ex and current players are telling him what they think but he knows better.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Its sad to listen to the mental gymnastics Skip has to resort to in order to deny reality! Ex and current players are telling him what they think but he knows better.
He's an opinionated asshat.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You know, I was thinking that 20 million per year is a lot of money to pay for a defensive tackle. But Aaron is worth every penny of it. Not only is he a great player, but he is still trying to become better. And that is the hallmark of a great NFL player. So glad he is a Ram for life!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

View: https://youtu.be/bTrAHfww4zg

Skip Bayless doesnt believe in Aaron Donald.

Which means Aaron Donald is the best player on the league.

there's no way i'm watching that but seriously man, the producers of this show will get those puppets to say anything. they must be getting paid a lot of money to say stupid shit and made to look like arseclowns. don't they have any pride in their convictions?

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I can't believe I just listened to the shit spewing out of his mouth for 10 minutes. If there was a face that ever needed to be punched more someone show me!

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Bayless always impressed me as a hot house flower that never even played a down of tackle football at any level.

I choose to avoid listening to him.

Austin

Rookie
Name
Douglas
Yeah, I also think that there's plenty of teams out there who, given the choice between Brady or Donald today, would absolutely take Donald. Brady's great, but he's especially effective because of all that BB builds around him, and McDaniels running the show. Aaron, on the other hand, is a drag and drop offense-destroyer.

To be fair, I'm pretty sure Skip was in a conference room, going over some potential hot takes to have, and someone was like: "You know who the de facto 'Best Player in the League' is, according to most people? Aaron Donald." And Skip snapped his fingers and grinned his trollish grin.

Secret seems to be playing devil's advocate so passionately that people think you truly believe it. Gets you noticed, shared on message boards, etc.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Skip’s a talented actor, anyone who can say they “just don’t see it”, with AD, is full of it or not very smart.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Skip balless is the biggest ass hat out there. If AD were a cowgirl, skip would be singing his praises as the best to ever play the game at any position.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I hope the back injury he sustained isn't too serious.
That's all I care about right now as well. Back concerns me even if it's minor. Got my fingers crossed and I know they'll be careful with him.

IMO if they elect to hold him out expect more of Brock at 3T with Fox sliding in to 5T.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I believe McVay and Wade stated in their presser yesterday he was good. It was just them being cautious with him like they normally are.

dang

Legend
I don’t agree with many of the talking heads but if they have an opinion that is substantiated by credible points I appreciate the effort and respect the source. Bayless is an emotional train wreck that will likely lead a very lonely and bitter retirement - which I think is long overdue.