Bailey suspended 4 games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Damn it, damn it, damn it. My visions of a glorious Rams revolution are now starting to become disintegrated in front of me. Anyone know what he took?

Alright, we will rally around Brian Quick, and we will play good football

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Damn it, damn it, damn it. My visions of a glorious Rams revolution are now starting to become disintegrated in front of me. Anyone know what he took?

Alright, we will rally around Brian Quick, and we will play good football

We'll give em stick with Quick!

xander47

Rookie
Thanks! Have to think if Austin is working out, bailey is too. Especially to show the coaches he's serious. Wish we knew if quick was there. Givens is probably still in Phoenix
Thanks CoachO! That's great to hear. I don't know if it's good or bad there hasn't been any press on Quick this off-season, but here's rooting to your evaluations from training camps and he'll finally get it.

The coaching staff must have a tonne of confidence in Quick, Givens or Britt, I don't see it myself, but it speaks volumes about at least one of them.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
They knew for months?!?! And still didn't draft one in the richest wr draft in years?

Shame on Fisher.
FWIW you don't draft a guy to alleviate a 4 game problem,you pickup Kenny britt

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
giphy.gif

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
He's still going to be awesome it's just going to take an extra month. Disappointing news though... still very high on Bailey.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
On the bright side, the first four games of the season are looking much easier than the rest of our schedule. He'll have plenty of time to play throughout the season and prove himself.

Also, don't forget about other other young guys going into their third season. Givens seems to have his act together this offseason, and I still have faith in Quick. Everyone is so quick to write these guys off, but they've only been around for two seasons. They've had flashes of good/great play, they just need to get the hang of the game and learn to put it all together.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
..who proceeds to Instasex! Now THAT was a bright idea! :whistle:
OK................... stay pissy my friend............... but the point stands it's a temporary issue and your solution is knee jerk and serves a point you'd concluded before ,fits your assumptive world etc.,can we get a time frame on how long you are going to grind this ax?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
He can still go through camp, OTAs and preseason I assume.
A few games off is a bummer, but he'll still be on schedule.

xander47

Rookie
On the bright side, the first four games of the season are looking much easier than the rest of our schedule. He'll have plenty of time to play throughout the season and prove himself.

Also, don't forget about other other young guys going into their third season. Givens seems to have his act together this offseason, and I still have faith in Quick. Everyone is so quick to write these guys off, but they've only been around for two seasons. They've had flashes of good/great play, they just need to get the hang of the game and learn to put it all together.

Exactly. I would take the Texans game from last year, on how this team is going to look anyway. Opportune passing situations. And think, they'll actually be able to run the ball in the red zone too this time.

Bluesy

Name
Kyle
If nothing else, he learned a lesson. Hopefully...

Bluesy

Name
Kyle
Exactly. I would take the Texans game from last year, on how this team is going to look anyway. Opportune passing situations. And think, they'll actually be able to run the ball in the red zone too this time.

I'm looking forward to it also. Quick has been a great blocker for the team, and he's made some nice plays but people only remember the negatives.

Also, I remember what Givens was able to do in games like the home game against the Niners in 2012. Amendola went down and Givens showed our offense what he was capable of.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
I'm looking forward to it also. Quick has been a great blocker for the team, and he's made some nice plays but people only remember the negatives.

Also, I remember what Givens was able to do in games like the home game against the Niners in 2012. Amendola went down and Givens showed our offense what he was capable of.
Yup it aint all on the recs.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Saddens me this happened. I hope he realizes all actions have consequences, and they affect those around you. The one thing he will have to do is regain the trust of the coaches and his teammates. We will adapt and it may make us a stronger team down the road.