Awesome photos in Rams history

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
CATAJON000110_lg.jpeg

Is that yours???????

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Still can't believe he gained control and got both feet in. This catch was the biggest moment of that season IMO. Once they beat Tampa Bay, even though Tennessee was no pushover, I knew the Rams would win it all. This catch personifies that IMO.
importD1.jpg

I've said it before, that was the biggest catch in the franchises history. There is no trip to the SB without that. There is no Warner to Bruce "And they won't catch him today" without that amazing play. Both the catch and the pass were perfect. No room for error on either end.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Well, being den-the-coach and old school time to showcase some of our Head Coaches:
george-allen_jack-snow_LA-Rams.jpg

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
1966 Press Conference introducing George Allen as Head Coach with owner Dan Reeves:
mYKqilTOrGBJh_h3nuYEgqQ.jpg

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Great Post Rams and G______! Sorry I refuse to type the word
garfunkle_gator.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I miss this guy. An absolute rock!

orlando-pace-425-31009.jpg

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
One of my favorite pics of the magical 1999 season. This is the game when the Rams FINALLY got the 49'er monkey off their back.

5gamerobinson_zpsbaff63f6.jpg

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I remember that. Great play. Can't remember who it was against though.
It was against Green Bay, but I forget what season. Conlan didn't just push him back; he latched onto him like a spider on a fly. The RB just toppled backward with Conlan on top of him.