Australian Rules Football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

no chance it gets switched to the MCG ..Melbourne is an extreme lockdown ... even though we have a population of 4 million and we had 1 new case of COVID and have only 200 active cases as of yesterday. All Victorian clubs have been in hubs and playing away since July?

The MCG has held the grand final every year apart from a couple of times war and renovation ... this is the first time the Grand Final has been held outside of Melbourne ever.

I think Geelong has a better record at the GABBA but don’t quote me on it. Would be considered a neutral venue.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
no chance it gets switched to the MCG ..Melbourne is an extreme lockdown ... even though we have a population of 4 million and we had 1 new case of COVID and have only 200 active cases as of yesterday. All Victorian clubs have been in hubs and playing away since July?

The MCG has held the grand final every year apart from a couple of times war and renovation ... this is the first time the Grand Final has been held outside of Melbourne ever.

I think Geelong has a better record at the GABBA but don’t quote me on it. Would be considered a neutral venue.

Both Richmond and Geelong have dominated Brisbane in the recent past so probably no advantage to either side. TK is right that it would be considered a neutral venue.

TK42-RAM

Both Richmond and Geelong have dominated Brisbane in the recent past so probably no advantage to either side. TK is right that it would be considered a neutral venue.

Badluck to Brisbane RR -- was hoping they would get up - should be better next year (don't want to win it in 2020 anyway --- will always be marked with an *) ;)

Ramrocket

Name
Rod
Badluck to Brisbane RR -- was hoping they would get up - should be better next year (don't want to win it in 2020 anyway --- will always be marked with an *) ;)

Thanks TK. funnily enough I said the same thing after we lost. lol

TK42-RAM

:oops: - WHAT ?!?!? --lols

Exercise for you @flv ... as a neutral observer rank the uniforms in order of preference ...

94355844f82faabdc06d06f148ea9432.jpg

TK42-RAM

:ROFLMAO: lols.

Well I happen to love this jumper ...

fa723f614af30672a44468eb8b950a2a.jpg

Look granted it may not be for everyone and it isn't a fashion statement ... and I may look funny when I wear it to a Rams game but ... I have brown & gold coursing through my veins!! :ROFLMAO:

Ramrocket

Name
Rod
:ROFLMAO: lols.

Well I happen to love this jumper ...

fa723f614af30672a44468eb8b950a2a.jpg

Look granted it may not be for everyone and it isn't a fashion statement ... and I may look funny when I wear it to a Rams game but ... I have brown & gold coursing through my veins!! :ROFLMAO:

And big Derm to model it!! One of the toughest to ever play the game

Ramrocket

Name
Rod
Well I hope some of you got to watch the AFL Grand Final last night (oz time)as it was an amazing game and spectacle.

TK42-RAM

Season 2021 kicks off on Thursday ...

ODDS 2021
  • Richmond 4.5
  • Geelong 5.5
  • Brisbane 7
  • Port Adelaide 7
  • West Coast 9
  • Western Bulldogs 10
  • St Kilda 12
  • Collingwood 15
  • Melbourne 21
  • Carlton 23
  • GWS 23
  • Fremantle 41
  • Gold Coast 51
  • Hawthorn 51
  • Sydney 51
  • Essendon 67
  • Adelaide 101
  • North Melbourne 151

My Hawks are not favoured to do much ... :sleep:

TK42-RAM

FYI.

2021 AFL Grand Final is on Saturday …. 4am LA time.

Melbourne Demons v Western Bulldogs.

Should be a good contest. Second year in a row being played away from Melbourne (as we are approaching the unenviable status as the longest lockdown city in the world) , it will be played in Perth.

Will go for the Demons as they haven’t won the Premiership since 1964.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
This is a sport that I have absolutely no clue what the rules are
I started watching a few years ago, and I have to admit that I was in the same boat for months, watching a game that I had no idea what was happening but somehow I got hooked.

Eventually, I took the time to learn the rules, but I enjoyed it even before that.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
My wife has been trying to plan a post-pandemic trip to Australia (whenever that is...) and I keep insisting that we align it with the Cats' schedule. There's no way I fly across the Pacific and don't get at least one game in Kardinia Park.