Austin Pettis

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

keep pettis

• yes

Votes: 32 69.6%
  • no

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters

bskrilla

Starter
I'm sure it's of his own doing, but I'm dying for Pead to get out of the doghouse. I just want to see what the kid can do.

He had 7...7 carries this year. We still have no idea if he can make it happen of the field.

Apparently he still can't get it together off the field or he'd be playing more.

RFIP

I'm sure it's of his own doing, but I'm dying for Pead to get out of the doghouse. I just want to see what the kid can do.

He had 7...7 carries this year. We still have no idea if he can make it happen of the field.

Apparently he still can't get it together off the field or he'd be playing more.

Dude he has 17 (SEVENTEEN!) in his CAREER! WTF Fisher is doing with this guy is beyond me...I mean if he hates him that bad he should have cut him, no?

This is the guy I want to see on the field:

Jump cut, sprinter speed...zoom! Gone! Vision, power and speed!

MFaulk107

The Realness
Nah keep Pettis. Let's see what he has to show the coming season n' thennnn talk

xander47

Rookie
I'd give up on Givens before I give up on Pettis. Pettis is at least reliable, back up punt returner, and not afraid to go up the middle.