Aubrey Pleasant promoted to assistant coach

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Meaning:
He gets a parking space that says "Reserved for Assistant Head Coach" (behind the players lot of course), free refills on his fountain soda and an extra chocolate chip cookie on Dessert day!!
Lol

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I thought this was a thread on that hottie actress…….
Aubrey Plaza Hot Ones GIF by First We Feast

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
And, of course, if this leads to him getting hired as a HC, the Rams would get two more 3rd round comp. picks, which would be a…pleasant side benefit.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
It's funny how Washington was never successful, but that coaching lineage has become the most widespread and dominant in the league.

Ram65

Legend
Glad he got a new title and a nice raise in pay. McVay is smart to help his coaches and still have them coaching at a high level.

He is a very energetic and likable coach. Players play for Aubrey Pleasant.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
They will be talking Pleasant up as a head coach in a year to push for two more third round picks.

I think that’s part of the calculation for sure, but I think the principles they embrace are primary and paramount… those being internal growth and support for external growth. It’s rare that McVay will hold a coach back and that attracts the best and brightest.

The thirds are nice, but they’re more of a tangential benefit rather than the goal.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I really need to know about the Pleasant/Lions story.

I wasn't happy when he left for Detroit but I understood it as he was trying to be close to family.

But then Detroit scapegoated him with their defensive struggles - they actually improved when he left too.

I was happy to see him back with Rams but I am really curious about what went down in Detroit.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really need to know about the Pleasant/Lions story.

I wasn't happy when he left for Detroit but I understood it as he was trying to be close to family.

But then Detroit scapegoated him with their defensive struggles - they actually improved when he left too.

I was happy to see him back with Rams but I am really curious about what went down in Detroit.
I agree. I thought it was fishy when he left, the Rams seemed all too happy for him to leave.
His role with Detroit was bizarre, he was D-backs AND Passing Game coordinator and while the D was getting torched when he was canned, the passing game was surely effective.
Probably will never know

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
More than deserved. He had a legit shot at being Atlanta’s DC, so this is well deserved for a talented coach.