Asshole Face on the Herd

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
His Mahomes story is a good example of "go get your guy" instead of waiting because you like a second option that will be there. Especially if your top guy is a QB. It's actually a damning story of the Saints that they didn't trade into 10 to get that pick even if it cost them a 2nd rounder.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Disagree here Merlin, his dream job has always been the Dallas Cowboys. I also believe that when Jerry hires him, he'll give Peyton some power, but Peyton has always coveted the Dallas job and that's why unless Mike McCarthy wins the whole thing, Peyton will be the next HC IMHO.
Well shit I am getting a strong "you know more about this than I do" vibe. Guess I need to spend more time down at the Cowboys bar with you and @Rynie. :laugh4:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Doug Heffernan and that's final
king of queens pockets GIF by TV Land

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
His Mahomes story is a good example of "go get your guy" instead of waiting because you like a second option that will be there. Especially if your top guy is a QB. It's actually a damning story of the Saints that they didn't trade into 10 to get that pick even if it cost them a 2nd rounder.
I thought the same thing. If he's the best QB that Payton has ever scouted and he snuck out of town so nobody would know he was there, then he should have moved up to get him. Maybe he didn't because he still had Drew Brees for a few seasons, but it was foolish. One Mahomes is worth ten Marathon Lattimores. Apparently Andy Reid new the Saints were interested. Dumb move by the Saints.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Guess I need to spend more time down at the Cowboys bar with you and @Rynie. :laugh4:
Now John at the bar is a friend of mine
He gets me my drinks for free
And he's quick with a joke, or to light up your smoke
But there's some place that he'd rather be

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Jerry is getting older and it's Peyton's dream job. This is the worst kept secret in the NFL.
Yep- he needed the year off without suspension. Makes it more like a vacation than an asshole face.

Urban Myer going to the Nebraska Cornhuskers? Talk about the perfect Corn Hole

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Urban Myer going to the Nebraska Cornhuskers? Talk about the perfect Corn Hole
I'll be shocked if this comes to fruition, but desperate times call for desperate measures. Nebraska AD Trev Alberts is desperate to make Nebraska viable again & Urban wants to erase the NFL experience and maybe go out turning around a dormant program.

Personally I would hire Matt Campbell of Iowa State, but Urban would put Nebraska on a National Stage for better or worse.

View: https://twitter.com/bluebyninety/status/1471681103484313606?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1471681103484313606%7Ctwgr%5E0f45c3bbf57a2690a5f41874c27853c8759eeb2d%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cornnation.com%2F2022%2F9%2F14%2F23353411%2Furban-meyer-will-be-in-lincoln-this-saturday-ahead-of-nebraska-huskers-oklahoma-sooners-football

Last edited:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll be shocked if this comes to fruition, but desperate times call for desperate measures. Nebraska AD Trev Alberts is desperate to make Nebraska viable again & Urban wants to erase the NFL experience and maybe go out turning around a dormant program.

Personally I would hire Matt Campbell of Iowa State, but Urban would put Nebraska on a National Stage for better or worse.

View: https://twitter.com/bluebyninety/status/1471681103484313606?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1471681103484313606%7Ctwgr%5E0f45c3bbf57a2690a5f41874c27853c8759eeb2d%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cornnation.com%2F2022%2F9%2F14%2F23353411%2Furban-meyer-will-be-in-lincoln-this-saturday-ahead-of-nebraska-huskers-oklahoma-sooners-football

I wish this doucher would just disappear

PARAM

Hall of Fame
There are some people you just despise, but if they were on, or the coach of your team, you'd love em.
This is not one of those guys
Way over rated as a coach IMO and only 1 SB appearance despite how many winning seasons??
Yeah, coaches with HOF level QBs can look a lot better than they really are (Payton-Brees, Carroll-Wilson, even to some degree, Bellichick- Brady). Beyond that, it's the way things ended his last 4 postseasons.....loss to Keenum &Minnesota as time expired; loss to the Rams in OT; loss to Minnesota again in OT and a loss to Tampa (with a late 3rd quarter lead) after beating them twice in the regular season. There seems to have been a correlation between Brees diminished skills and Payton's.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I don’t like the guy but I liked hearing some of his philosophy on things, especially the QB stuff.
Exactly. He's a dickhead but it was still a very interesting interview. There are people out there I despise but still find their thought process interesting.