Asshole Face on the Herd

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
What's funny is all these teams squatting in that mid range as playoff hopeful types with coaches who are not anywhere near Asshole Face's level and he's out there and available. If I was the owner of one of those teams I'd be working hard to bring him in.

And can you imagine if the Saints had drafted Mahomes. What a change that would have made in things. :explode1:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Fuck him.

He's a total piece of shit who threw the coaches who worked for him under the bus trying to save his own ass. It doesn't get any lower than that.

He's a lying scumbag... whatever he spewed out on this is bullshit. No way I'd listen to anything that mother fucker has to lie about.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
And he will be the Next Head Coach of the Dallas Cowboys.

Match made in heaven.... errrr.... or hell.

They're perfect for each other.

Now that things didn't work out for him to coach Tom HGH Terrific in Miami with that trash owner.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Match made in heaven.... errrr.... or hell.

They're perfect for each other.

Now that things didn't work out for him to coach Tom HGH Terrific in Miami with that trash owner.
1663262806384.png

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Funny, but realistically his will is too strong for Jerruh, who like's 'em more towards the submissive and obedient side. I would be really surprised. But then again I was surprised that he picked up McBarfy.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Very smart man. Just not some body I like in the least.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There are some people you just despise, but if they were on, or the coach of your team, you'd love em.
This is not one of those guys
Way over rated as a coach IMO and only 1 SB appearance despite how many winning seasons??

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Dallas would be a dumb decision. No real GM in place to partner with, so he'd be getting fed players by the owner who of course leaves room for blame to go only one direction when they come up short. Dallas is a circus. So I hope he ends up there. :laugh4:

If I'm him I'd be looking hard at that Panthers job, with the Colts and Titans as secondary options. All those teams have solid rosters and just need a decision maker to sort the QB spot and tie it all together.

Still think he will end up with the Seahawks if they boot Petey, because irritating asshole fits so well up there.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Dallas would be a dumb decision. No real GM in place to partner with, so he'd be getting fed players by the owner who of course leaves room for blame to go only one direction when they come up short. Dallas is a circus. So I hope he ends up there. :laugh4:

If I'm him I'd be looking hard at that Panthers job, with the Colts and Titans as secondary options. All those teams have solid rosters and just need a decision maker to sort the QB spot and tie it all together.

Still think he will end up with the Seahawks if they boot Petey, because irritating asshole fits so well up there.
Disagree here Merlin, his dream job has always been the Dallas Cowboys. I also believe that when Jerry hires him, he'll give Peyton some power, but Peyton has always coveted the Dallas job and that's why unless Mike McCarthy wins the whole thing, Peyton will be the next HC IMHO.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fuck him.

He's a total piece of shit who threw the coaches who worked for him under the bus trying to save his own ass. It doesn't get any lower than that.

He's a lying scumbag... whatever he spewed out on this is bullshit. No way I'd listen to anything that mother fucker has to lie about.
I don’t like the guy but I liked hearing some of his philosophy on things, especially the QB stuff.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Funny, but realistically his will is too strong for Jerruh, who like's 'em more towards the submissive and obedient side. I would be really surprised. But then again I was surprised that he picked up McBarfy.

Hope you're right. I'm fine with Dallas sucking indefinitely.