as if this day couldn't get worse

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Utah on I-84 was probably Snowville, UT. I can’t remember the one on I-80 going East from Salt Lake City. As for chains, my boss at Greyhound used to says something like “unless the road is actually closed, get your ass out there....”
Me I was a sales guy basically with clearance for certain items from the D.O.D and followed Truck Drivers.

There was never any chaining , then again when hauling something military, not to many question the logistics, operations manager.

Personally I would never ever let a busload of folks be driven on a road that needed chains.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Me I was a sales guy basically with clearance for certain items from the D.O.D and followed Truck Drivers.

There was never any chaining , then again when hauling something military, not to many question the logistics, operations manager.

Personally I would never ever let a busload of folks be driven on a road that needed chains.
I could do it safely (drive with chains). The cable chains were really good for me....

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
I could do it safely (drive with chains). The cable chains were really good for me....
Never seen a pair of Cable Chains, did have drivers say that's what they would use.

1st time I ever saw Snow I was in Jessup and the Snow Storm was called the Beast of the East lol.

Took a wrong step ,slid on my butt down a small hill. All the way down I was lmao.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Never seen a pair of Cable Chains, did have drivers say that's what they would use.

1st time I ever saw Snow I was in Jessup and the Snow Storm was called the Beast of the East lol.

Took a wrong step ,slid on my butt down a small hill. All the way down I was lmao.
I remember at times, I leaned against my bus and it moved by my leaning on it when I was about to chain up! That kinda freaked me out....lol

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
I remember at times, I leaned against my bus and it moved by my leaning on it when I was about to chain up! That kinda freaked me out....lol
Now that's what I'm talking about, that much ice on the ground,go home. Lol.