as if this day couldn't get worse

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Snow sounds nice. It's feels like 90° with all the humidity. AC is back on after a high in the low 60s this past Friday.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
it's snowing outside! Where is my freaking global warming!
train
We're getting some here as well,

122152354_10218313512297054_5445150023993758455_o.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Iowans getting ready for Round Two of the Iowa High School Football Playoffs ................lol

BC-US-Wintry-Storm-IMG-jpg3.jpg

oldnotdead

Legend
It was around 88-98 depending upon where in Tucson you are. Light breeze and sunny. Nice day on a covered patio with my ice chest with crushed ice and my Modelo Negro. If this is Tucson falls and winters I'm all for it. But I still miss the Popotla ocean views and 25 cent tacos. LOL Tacos in Mexico aren't like Taco Bell. The tortilla is warmed on a grill, dipped in birria sauce then put back on the grill with birra shredded beef and cheese. Folded once and flipped once then served right off the grill. My GF makes the sauce from scratch. Love it!

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
I hate snow and ice and all that goes with it..

Just Hate it.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
it's snowing outside! Where is my freaking global warming!
train
F the Shovel or Blower, get a F%$$@g Flame Thrower.

J/K. Burn Baby Burn.

I live in Florida,spent good money on a generator, wiring but in the area I live in no natural gas,S#$%.

Could have spent the money and ran a propane system but it was so much cheaper with just straight up gasoline gen,electric.

I only know about Cold and Gen Systems cause I spent years in freaking Michigan and made mucho money off them.

So is it Cold or Hurricanes, Hello Hurricanes it is.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
F the Shovel or Blower, get a F%$$@g Flame Thrower.

J/K. Burn Baby Burn.

I live in Florida,spent good money on a generator, wiring but in the area I live in no natural gas,S#$%.

Could have spent the money and ran a propane system but it was so much cheaper with just straight up gasoline gen,electric.

I only know about Cold and Gen Systems cause I spent years in freaking Michigan and made mucho money off them.

So is it Cold or Hurricanes, Hello Hurricanes it is.
I keep calling you to swim in my waters again. To shake out the Florida scorpions from your snow shoes. Head north, my wayward son and visit Whitefish Point in February ~ Lake Superior

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
I keep calling you to swim in my waters again. To shake out the Florida scorpions from your snow shoes. Head north, my wayward son and visit Whitefish Point in February ~ Lake Superior
Lol You're 1 Hell of a Smart person,have 1 Heck of a knowledge. Plus a Great Sense of Humor.

Scorpion sleeping on me, lol been use to them as a very young child.

My snow shoes, wish Yuma Ram was here. We use to post about the snow,then he moved to Medihen.

I drove maybe 2 3 plus million miles around the country when I was younger,lived on coffee, worked over a 100 plus hours a week for years.No b's.

All I ever said to the old lady was future future ,make money and what a mistake .

Worst place to Drive snow, Gary In,freaking White Outs blowing down from Canada off the Lake.

Winds and Snow, I've seen trucks blown off the roads about 30 miles West of Buford Montanta and there's much to be said around the Green River.

I really really never meant to be this long, sorry my Ram Bro just seen to much death on the road.

Now on the plus side ,My wayward son is off the Charts and plus 10.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol You're 1 Hell of a Smart person,have 1 Heck of a knowledge. Plus a Great Sense of Humor.

Scorpion sleeping on me, lol been use to them as a very young child.

My snow shoes, wish Yuma Ram was here. We use to post about the snow,then he moved to Medihen.

Worst place in the country to Drive, Gary In,.whiteouts like a MoFo.

I drove maybe 2 3 plus million miles around the country when I was younger,lived on coffee, worked over a 100 plus hours a week for years.No b's.

All I ever said to the old lady was future future ,make money and what a mistake .

Worst place to Drive snow, Gary In,freaking White Outs blowing down from Canada off the Lake.

Winds and Snow, I've seen trucks blown off the roads about 30 miles West of Buford Montanta and there's much to be said around the Green River.

I really really never meant to be this long, sorry my Ram Bro just seen to much death on the road.

Now on the plus side ,My wayward son is off the Charts and plus 10.
True story. My Great Grandfsther lived in South Florida and his son, my Great Uncle, found that he had been bitten by a scorpion and died in his little house. They think he slipped on a shoe and was bitten in the foot by the scorpion.

I drove about a million miles myself with semi's and tour buses and the worst place I ever drove was going over the Blue Mountains in eastern Oregon during winter. I drove a route for Greyhound between Portland and Boise and often had to chain up night anfter night going over stretch of road called "Cabbage" or "Cabbage Patch." Six miles of winding 6% grade that made a lot of flat lander truck drivers lose their shyte! I was young then and loved the challenge and the raw nature of white outs over the pass and the 2am scene of being stuck, bumper to bumper on the ice going down Cabbage...The tires of the semi's that were not chained, melted the ice, and they often started to slide....lol

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
R.I.P My grand father was my fav.

My only trip from Lake Moses Wash to Portland was a 1 time thing.

Sorry can't get Into much more since I sold semi coundecters and jump bags.

Want to know a road, I'm here.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
True story. My Great Grandfsther lived in South Florida and his son, my Great Uncle, found that he had been bitten by a scorpion and died in his little house. They think he slipped on a shoe and was bitten in the foot by the scorpion.

I drove about a million miles myself with semi's and tour buses and the worst place I ever drove was going over the Blue Mountains in eastern Oregon during winter. I drove a route for Greyhound between Portland and Boise and often had to chain up night anfter night going over stretch of road called "Cabbage" or "Cabbage Patch." Six miles of winding 6% grade that made a lot of flat lander truck drivers lose their shyte! I was young then and loved the challenge and the raw nature of white outs over the pass and the 2am scene of being stuck, bumper to bumper on the ice going down Cabbage...The tires of the semi's that were not chained, melted the ice, and they often started to slide....lol
I heard of that Cabbage Patch, 3
Sisters and there's suppose to be a good 1 on 15 in Cali. Nope not me lol.

Worst I did was Donner Pass in the middle of winter but I always had 1 rule, if it needed chains, get off the road.

Cant remember were it was in Utah but it was 1 Heck of a mountain. And no matter what time of year,Utah always had driveable roads.

And Again sorry to hear about your Grand father. I've heard of folks getting bitten but never passing.

Now water moccasins, different story.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I heard of that Cabbage Patch, 3
Sisters and there's suppose to be a good 1 on 15 in Cali. Nope not me lol.

Worst I did was Donner Pass in the middle of winter but I always had 1 rule, if it needed chains, get off the road.

Cant remember were it was in Utah but it was 1 Heck of a mountain. And no matter what time of year,Utah always had driveable roads.

And Again sorry to hear about your Grand father. I've heard of folks getting bitten but never passing.

Now water moccasins, different story.
Utah on I-84 was probably Snowville, UT. I can’t remember the one on I-80 going East from Salt Lake City. As for chains, my boss at Greyhound used to says something like “unless the road is actually closed, get your ass out there....”