Anything Supernatural Ever Happen to You?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I had just moved to the Sacramento suburb of Fair Oaks with my family and I was bored.

In those days kids still played outside and I was lookin for some sort of ballgame to play.
I was with a new friend and he thought he knew of a football game that might be played
a block or two away from our street and so we walked over. We came to the yard and guys
were playing, but I hardly noticed. I experienced vertigo for a moment when I realized
it was the exact same spot in a dream a week before. the houses and trees and everything
were exactly the same.
I never lived in Northern California before this and so I was certain that I had never
been there before in the flesh. Deja' vu!

Your turn. Whether it was being probed by aliens like @Merlin or if you dealt with the hog
spirit world like @ottoman89 , share your story!

azk6ZFz.gif

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I have a theory that if you were to look at time from a higher dimension it would be all crazy like a bowl of spaghetti or something. And periodically those moments can be perceived across. I believe that because when I was a kid it would happen to me all the time. A lot. Like when we played baseball I would play outfield usually and sometimes would know where the ball was going to be hit. That kind of stuff.

So what I do now is make an agreement with myself. That basically if something significant happens I will focus hard on it after the fact to allow my previous self a chance of picking up on it. Sounds dumb I know. Also probably doesn't make sense from certain perspectives. But since I started doing that it happens to me again, not as much as when I was young but at least I experience that sensation now.

Also and btw... I do think sometimes deja vu is just a dream you ran in your head that was similar to something you see later. But there is a difference in the two events, at least I believe that.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
What do you want to know? Is it my occasional sleep paralysis? The fact that I can dream up entire stories? My mom's male cat being basically reincarnated into a (pregnant) female cat? My cousin Irv dying from a sudden heart attack and seeing the stolen car he promised to find be found?

I don't necessarily believe in a higher power other than fate, but those things...well, I can't explain them with logic.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I had just moved to the Sacramento suburb of Fair Oaks with my family and I was bored.

In those days kids still played outside and I was lookin for some sort of ballgame to play.
I was with a new friend and he thought he knew of a football game that might be played
a block or two away from our street and so we walked over. We came to the yard and guys
were playing, but I hardly noticed. I experienced vertigo for a moment when I realized
it was the exact same spot in a dream a week before. the houses and trees and everything
were exactly the same.
I never lived in Northern California before this and so I was certain that I had never

Your turn. Whether it was being probed by aliens like @Merlin or if you dealt with the hog

azk6ZFz.gif

Why should we tell you???

Are you gonna transmit this information to your home world?

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I've most definitely had quite a few moments of that. Where you unexpectedly stumble into something you've seen or been in a dream. Makes you wonder if we are in a simulation?

I've also had sever ghost encounters or spiritual experiences.

The other evening our dogs were all looking into a corner at nothing, and when me and my beautiful wife were going up to bed, we noticed the attic door was open and neither of us had been in there and know it was shut earlier. I then proceeded to drunkingly and perhaps also being induced by THC proceeded to search our whole house, and attic for a possible intruder. And of course nothing, especially considering all 3 doors were locked. Which was nice, because I didn't want to unload my AR-15 in my house.

Also experienced oddities in New Orleans.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
That place is an overrated landfill with the stench of fish and puke all over.

The architecture and history is cool tho.
I enjoy the voodoo shops, and Bourbon Street. But you're not wrong. Haha

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
"Not sure if it was the supernatural or the acid, back in the 60's..." ~ @nighttrain

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
My wife thinks there is something here in our home. My daughter swears someone grabbed her ankle when she was sitting on the couch. Her friend said she was touched too.

Me? I got nothing. If there's a weird noise or something falls I never react. My wife says its because I'm closed off to the supernatural. I say its because there is nothing supernatural here.

I Will say its kinda fun to think about it. Like when you go on an amusement park ride. You do it for the thrill. For the adrenaline. But something in me just has a hard time believing these things are real. Even though I want them to be.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

were exactly the same.

azk6ZFz.gif
Oh yeah. I started doing yoga classes around 1995 or so. I was always wound a bit tight at that time because I was building my own business and working long hours with lots of stress. So the meditation part of Yoga was a great experience. What I found though during that time period is that I had premonitions. I would go some place new and realize I had seen it all before. In some instances I even knew what people were going to say before they said them. I never experienced these things before.

Then one day a buddy of mine asked me to bring my dump truck over to a nearby town, to help him tear the deck off of his newly purchased home and haul it to a transfer station. We did the work, the truck was loaded and I headed up the road. I took the shortest route. I never spent any time in that region so I’ve never been on the road that I chose before. It was small highway with a double yellow line dividing it. As I was driving along, I started to recognize the scenery. It felt strange, and I got a little anxious. I looked ahead on the highway and saw that it was starting to rise. It was a small hill and I couldn’t see past it. Then suddenly I had a scene in my head of a semi cresting the hill on my side of the road, passing another driver. I immediately pulled off the road into the berm just before this big rig comes over the crest in my lane passing a small white pickup truck. He would have hit me head on. I was in an old 1987 Silverado converted with a dump box. I didn’t wear a seat belt back then either. It happened exactly as I saw it in my head. It felt like it was a dream I suddenly remembered due to the familiar scenery. I surely would have died.

Years later I read a book about meditation and how so many successful people owe their success to visions or premonitions that they had. They all practiced meditation. So I always figured that was what it was from. I had stopped the meditation at some point after the near collision. I was too busy for it. I wish I had made it a lifelong priority.

Incidentally, during my meditation period, I also had dreams of getting married to a woman that I had never seen before. About ten years later I met the woman who I had married in my dreams. We decided to get married three months from the day I met her. I never had an easier, more perfect relationship and it happened so fast. We are still happily married after 17 years.

Some people think this stuff is a type of psychological trick but after experiencing it, I 100% believe it.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Not really supernatural just difficult to explain. Years ago a group of buddies and I were parked on a dead road in the country at night on the land that I hunt. Here in MO it wasnt legal yet so folks still had to sneak around but we were smoking weed and bullshitting when my truck gets rocked HARD by something outside. As if a cow had ran right into the side of the truck. We all looked at each other with the same WTF facial expression and promptly noped the hell out of there. No dents in the truck and I've been back numerous times since and nothing happened.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Not really supernatural just difficult to explain. Years ago a group of buddies and I were parked on a dead road in the country at night on the land that I hunt. Here in MO it wasnt legal yet so folks still had to sneak around but we were smoking weed and bullshitting when my truck gets rocked HARD by something outside. As if a cow had ran right into the side of the truck. We all looked at each other with the same WTF facial expression and promptly noped the hell out of there. No dents in the truck and I've been back numerous times since and nothing happened.
That’s not supernatural, thats just good weed. :D