Anyone see the ending of the Cavs v. Pacers?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
His Miami teams were loaded and were as disappointing as they were successful.

It was a loaded team, but I have seen more loaded now, and in the past.

The Showtime Lakers and Birds Celtics would win 7 out of 10 series against that Heat team. IMO there have been many better "superteams" and the key to that for me was Bosh. As much as I like the guy, and he is a really funny and cool dude, he was coasting a little in MIA. He had a bad habit of disappearing in the playoffs too often.

Boston with a full and healthy roster versus Cleveland with a full and healthy roster would be a 7 game toss up series almost certainly. As is this will be a BIG uphill challenge for the Celtics.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was a loaded team, but I have seen more loaded now, and in the past.

The Showtime Lakers and Birds Celtics would win 7 out of 10 series against that Heat team. IMO there have been many better "superteams" and the key to that for me was Bosh. As much as I like the guy, and he is a really funny and cool dude, he was coasting a little in MIA. He had a bad habit of disappearing in the playoffs too often.

Boston with a full and healthy roster versus Cleveland with a full and healthy roster would be a 7 game toss up series almost certainly. As is this will be a BIG uphill challenge for the Celtics.
With a healthy Kyrie, the C’s best Cleveland.
I just hope they can finish of Philly in the next 2 so it doesn’t get interesting

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
With a healthy Kyrie, the C’s best Cleveland.
I just hope they can finish of Philly in the next 2 so it doesn’t get interesting

I dunno.

Is anoyone in the East better than LeBron?

I have a friend sending me pics from the game.

NBA playoff basketball is AWESOME.

EDIT:

The seat aren't yellow, those are t-shirts for fans.............GO CAVS!!!

20180507_195828(1).jpg