Anyone here wear a 4x?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I want a box of crap.

I'm looking on their site and don't see how to get it. Can you help?

It randomly comes on, and usually sells within minutes. Your best bet is to make an account and they will email you on days it will pop up. They are very hard to get

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It randomly comes on, and usually sells within minutes. Your best bet is to make an account and they will email you on days it will pop up. They are very hard to get

I read online about it and it seems fun.

But I don't want to work that hard for it LOL.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I read online about it and it seems fun.

But I don't want to work that hard for it LOL.

It’s very fun, because you can get some really cool stuff in those things, people have gotten laptops, tablets and so on, it’s very rare but possible. I’ll keep you updated if I see there’s one coming on a certain date

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Down here a 4X is a beer ...

FA7B95A9-7958-4F85-A35B-F65346050C5F.jpeg

Makes sense I suppose if you drink too many 4X’s you’ll need to wear 4X clothing.

(y)

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Down here a 4X is a beer ...

View attachment 28670

Makes sense I suppose if you drink too many 4X’s you’ll need to wear 4X clothing.

(y)

I was driving with the wife the other day and we noticed a beer ad on a billboard with a hot chick. My wife asked "So if I drink enough of that beer I'm supposed to look like her?"

I said "I dunno, but if I drink enough of that beer you might look like her to me."

I don't remember much after that. :homercrawl:

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
I was driving with the wife the other day and we noticed a beer ad on a billboard with a hot chick. My wife asked "So if I drink enough of that beer I'm supposed to look like her?"

I said "I dunno, but if I drink enough of that beer you might look like her to me."

I don't remember much after that. :homercrawl:

image-woman-hitting-man-frying-450w-77128306.jpg