Anyone here wear a 4x?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
random I know. But I frequent a website named Woot (like a surplus website where they sell random stuff each day for discounted rates) they sell something every now and then called a BOC (box of crap) for 10.00. In it is usually a bunch of random things but that are useless but the value is always over 10.00. I’ve gotten some really cool stuff from it. I received my box last night and oddly enough it had a rams sweatshirt in it, but it was a 4x, which I have no use for. The jacket is really nice and probably worth 50-75 bucks but I can’t wear it and will probably just throw it away if no one wants it. So if anyone has interest just shoot me a PM

Funny enough my favorite college team is the Miami hurricanes, somehow I got a food fish with their logo on it too. Pretty crazy how it all worked out, got a bunch of other crap too but nothing crazy

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I dunno. 4X might be a little too tight.

i-beat-anorexia.jpg

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A random box of crap for $10! What a great idea!

I’ve actually gotten some awesome stuff before, I got wireless ear buds last time, along with an eagles sweatshirt (which I gave to my grandmother) but the value of the box is easily 50-100 bucks. It’s awesome

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Is it a big 4x or a smallish 4x.

I mean, typically, I wear a 2x (damned migraines won't let me get back to BJJ so I'm back to being big)...

Anyway, my dad gave me a t-shirt that says 5x and it's a bit big, but I still like it.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is it a big 4x or a smallish 4x.

I mean, typically, I wear a 2x (damned migraines won't let me get back to BJJ so I'm back to being big)...

Anyway, my dad gave me a t-shirt that says 5x and it's a bit big, but I still like it.

I don’t know the difference between a big 4x and a small 4x, I just know that it is wayyyyyyyy to big for me

Antonius

Pro Bowler
I used to!!! Dammit, I shouldn’t have lost the weight.... I’d have a free jacket right now.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Trying to find the Rams/NFL related particle of this thread. Nope. Don’t see it. Moved. ;)

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
random I know. But I frequent a website named Woot (like a surplus website where they sell random stuff each day for discounted rates) they sell something every now and then called a BOC (box of crap) for 10.00. In it is usually a bunch of random things but that are useless but the value is always over 10.00. I’ve gotten some really cool stuff from it. I received my box last night and oddly enough it had a rams sweatshirt in it, but it was a 4x, which I have no use for. The jacket is really nice and probably worth 50-75 bucks but I can’t wear it and will probably just throw it away if no one wants it. So if anyone has interest just shoot me a PM

Funny enough my favorite college team is the Miami hurricanes, somehow I got a food fish with their logo on it too. Pretty crazy how it all worked out, got a bunch of other crap too but nothing crazy

I want a box of crap.

I'm looking on their site and don't see how to get it. Can you help?