Anyone else follow suit...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
... in grabbing the nearest mind numbing substance or coping mechanisms to get through this evening and night. cus I'm stressed and pissed as crap right now. be honest now guys :cool:. the time has come to cope, heal and except our reality. good luck to anyone out there like me already an insomniac getting any sleep tonight
I already popped a klonopin.
But only because I like klonopins. :confused:

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Robocop, come on cheer up brother. This trade probably makes the Rams a playoff team! I understand your concerns, but Snead/Fisher had to find a healthier QB and the cap issue had to be addressed. The FO just killed two birds with one stone and then some! You know the O-line is going to be addressed with some of the money that was freed up. This might even be a great move for Bradford. QB's flourish in Chips system all he has to do is stay healthy.

Don't forget, a few days ago we're talking about giving up picks for Foles. The Eagles just got owned!

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
And picks!

Not really... it's a 2nd rounder, singular, not plural, next year. We swap 4th and 5th rounders this year.

And, we gotta hope Kelly doesn't trade Bradford before the draft or else we lose the 2nd rnd next year. At last that's what I understood a few hours ago.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Not really... it's a 2nd rounder, singular, not plural, next year. We swap 4th and 5th rounders this year.

And, we gotta hope Kelly doesn't trade Bradford before the draft or else we lose the 2nd rnd next year. At last that's what I understood a few hours ago.

I dont think we would lose the second rounder. I think that's guaranteed. If they trade him, I'm pretty sure we send them a third round pick because Bradford will have hit that condition about not playing a snap for them.