Any chance Suh is a Ram after this season?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Maybe an unlikely scenario and maybe there are rules against it but Suh really respects SK’s business and development status and it sounded like they talked extensively about it when we were courting the big guy. Wonder what the chances are of Stan entering into a business venture with him to sweeten the pot.
I was thinking along those lines as well

Suh is like Stan Kroenke's biggest fan

As long as this season doesn't turn into a disaster for one reason or the other , I'm sure both sides could come to an agreement

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
You guys got it backwards. Suh will stay and take the pay cut because he's already made the big money and he likes where he's at and wants to win rings, while Donald will go where ever the most money is, even Cleveland.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I can see him staying for the reasons already mentioned but it really does depend on team success and how well he and AD gel.

Ram65

Legend
images