Any chance Suh is a Ram after this season?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
I am guessing the answer is no due to the salary cap issues but I sure would like seeing the DL of Suh, Donald and Brockers stay/play together for at least a few seasons!!!

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I highly doubt it, but maybe they win big and he takes the paycut and stays

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I highly doubt it, but maybe they win big and he takes the paycut and stays
Donald: "Well, we won a Super Bowl. Wanna win another one, big Suh?"
Suh: "I'd like to, Cleveland is offering big money, and..."
Donald: "GTFO"
Suh: " Yeah, I'll stay as long a Wade does...."

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
My belief is if the Rams win the Super Bowl, Suh takes his shiny new ring and show to a new team for another decent pay day.

I don't totally rule out the possibility but is seems to be the early logic at the current time.

I know I'm absolutely freaking going to enjoy every single regular season snap of ...........

Donald, Suh and Brockers in 2018 :yess:
suh-donald-brockers.jpg
https://i1.wp.com/www.quelchepassal...018/04/suh-donald-brockers.jpg?resize=550,311

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
With money in the bank - it may be time to think gold jackets. Stud D Lineman have a better chance for gaudy success when the entire D line is stacked. Suh knows what it is like to be double teamed all game long.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Donald: "Well, we won a Super Bowl. Wanna win another one, big Suh?"
Suh: "I'd like to, Cleveland is offering big money, and..."
Donald: "GTFO"
Suh: " Yeah, I'll stay as long a Wade does...."

Unfortunately, I think it’ll play out more like this:
Donald: “Hey big Suh, how about you stay here for another ring?”
Suh: “I’d like to, but cowboys are offering 3 years at 18M per year.”
Donald: “What did the Rams offer?”
Suh: “2 years at 15M per.”
Donald: “Okay, well good luck in Big D.”

With the big deal for AD (supposedly) about to drop, and Goff and Peters coming up, not sure how the Rams can compete for Suh next time. Hope I’m wrong though.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Suh is also a very bright, driven guy who has business plans for after retirement from football. I don't think he will take a lot less, since that could interfere with his plans for a construction business. Now, I suppose he could feel that staying with the Rams would give him an in with Kroenke's real estate empire.

But given the number of large contracts the Rams have or soon will have, I suspect the Rams will gladly take a third round comp pick for him.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Maybe an unlikely scenario and maybe there are rules against it but Suh really respects SK’s business and development status and it sounded like they talked extensively about it when we were courting the big guy. Wonder what the chances are of Stan entering into a business venture with him to sweeten the pot.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Suh is going to get one more decent sized payday. The Rams will get a 3rd round comp pick. I think everyone leaves happy, especially if they also get a championship together.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Maybe an unlikely scenario and maybe there are rules against it but Suh really respects SK’s business and development status and it sounded like they talked extensively about it when we were courting the big guy. Wonder what the chances are of Stan entering into a business venture with him to sweeten the pot.

So Suh stays and takes less money from the Rams because he gets a side deal from SK? That sounds like some sneaky-low-down-Patriot-type-shit. I like it.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Unlikely, but if he meshes with the D line and Wade you could make some things happen. You could cut Barron and let Joyner walk after this year. That would be Suh money right there. I like Joyner so that decision is harder for me.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Suh, congrats man - you had 11 sacks this year and 14 TFL to go with your first ever super bowl ring. You can make 3 more mil a year elsewhere and go back to being double teamed every play or you can stay in this defense and pave your path to Canton and take a run at at being part of a dynasty. What’ll it be?

Malibu

Pro Bowler
Who repla
Unlikely, but if he meshes with the D line and Wade you could make some things happen. You could cut Barron and let Joyner walk after this year. That would be Suh money right there. I like Joyner so that decision is harder for me.
Who replaces Joyner? He is at the top of his game?

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy

Ohh me likie this a ton. Suh is a different cat so I won't rule that out