Antonio Brown

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
As a Pennsylvanian surrounded by Steeler fans, it just warms my heart to see other organizations faltering.

Being a Rams fan here has garnered much ridicule from the arrogant and entitled Steelers faithful.

Fuckem and fuck the Steelers. May they never reach the playoffs again!

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So, Big Ben throws a pick 6 yesterday and classic Ben, not my fault!

what happened.jpg

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Steelers need a regime change tbh. It's all Me Not We in that locker room.

I have mad respect for their head coach, but it's either that or move the entitled f*ckheads and rebuild. And if they do that it means a new QB which puts an emphasis on an offensive mind. Steelers are at a very difficult crossroads.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I'd rather have 4 Robert Woods than 1 Antonio Brown. Attitudes like his are a cancer for a team.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
As a Pennsylvanian surrounded by Steeler fans, it just warms my heart to see other organizations faltering.

Being a Rams fan here has garnered much ridicule from the arrogant and entitled Steelers faithful.

Fuckem and freak the Steelers. May they never reach the playoffs again!
Billy-D_Approves.gif

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This warms my heart.

There's some real quality leadership in that organization. LOLOLOLOL

The wheels feel off that shit show several years ago. It's an absolute pleasure to watch for me. This is almost too enjoyable to believe.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
This warms my heart.

There's some real quality leadership in that organization. LOLOLOLOL

The wheels feel off that crap show several years ago. It's an absolute pleasure to watch for me. This is almost too enjoyable to believe.

I can't share that same enthusiasm, but yeah I agree.

I miss Troy Polamalu and friends.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I used to like the Steelers till Big Ben came along . Rape allegations and all his fake injuries have turned me against them .

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Personally speaking, I am and have always been a Rams fan but I have always liked the Steelers brand. I like the black and yellow, the attacking defense and offense that throws the deep ball.
I am not a Steelers fan though, not even close, just always thought Pittsburgh has a good thing going.
Big Ben makes a mockery of it all imo.
Obviously a rotten culture there right now.
Antonio Brown is as good as they get. I love Woods, Cooks and Kupp and wouldn't spend money on the unit right now... but would I take Antonio Brown on this team if that was in any realm of possibility?
Uh, yeah.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I blame Ben Rapelisberger for the schism. HOF player, shitty person. Just look at how he trashed Mason Rudolph as a draft pick this year. That's not even counting his off-the-field shit.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Brown wasn't hurt, I have no respect for not playing this game....and not only playing, but playing his best. Who cares about an a-hole team mate? (although who knows which is the a-hole) You play your best, if all else fails, on tape for your next team. You don't throw a tantrum and desert your current team because shit aint going your way.It's called being a professional.

I like character guys, even ones who can be jerks. Not looking for perfect guys and a few "dogs" are needed when toughness is required. But if this is true about Brown, then Woods over Brown all day, and twice on Sundays.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Steelers need a regime change tbh. It's all Me Not We in that locker room.

I have mad respect for their head coach, but it's either that or move the entitled f*ckheads and rebuild. And if they do that it means a new QB which puts an emphasis on an offensive mind. Steelers are at a very difficult crossroads.

I agree with most of this. This team reminds me of last year's Seattle team. A very good team, but egos got in the way and caused dissension. But, I blame Tomlin for it just like I blame Pete Carroll, for Sheattle. It's just like @wmc540 said. This often happens with players coaches. They lose control of the team and the team divides and Infighting begins. Maybe it's management's fault for lowballing Bell or not letting him walk. Maybe it's partly Bell and his agents fault too. But, it's Tomlin's job is to hold it all together. I wouldn't want him coaching the Rams, even if the Rams didn't have McVay.

I used to like the Steelers till Big Ben came along . Rape allegations and all his fake injuries have turned me against them .

Remember that after Rape allegations the Steelers offered him to the Rams for their number 1 pick in the draft, i.e.. Bradford. In hindsight, they should have taken the deal.