ANNOUNCEMENT: PLEASE READ

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
While i like the new site I still miss Tapatalk I have several forums I check throughout the day and it's kinda nice to have em all in one place as well its less data intensive.

PhxRam

While i like the new site I still miss Tapatalk I have several forums I check throughout the day and it's kinda nice to have em all in one place as well its less data intensive.

Get the makers of Tapatalk to address some of the security concerns instead of just deleting threads on their forum, then maybe X will put it back on.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Get the makers of Tapatalk to address some of the security concerns instead of just deleting threads on their forum, then maybe X will put it back on.
Ok just checking around on xda and they are saying the security issues were fixed

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Just curious.. What do app developers know about server-side security?
Well they do run a fairly large forum that is hosted on Tapatalk and the info was posted by a mod over there so I figured the info to be decently credible. I wasn't trying to say you don't know what your talking about was just researching the issue you brought up because before you had said anything about a security issue x had said it had to do with it not handling alerts right or something like that.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Nice Upgrade bro! Wayyyy better forum software IMO and easier to use and more appealing. Nicccce realll Niceee

V3

Hall of Fame
NM

On a side note, how do you delete a message?

had

Rookie
I may have missed it, but how do I get my Chris Long avatar back?