ANNOUNCEMENT: PLEASE READ

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
On firefox, make sure you're not using an old bookmark. Type in: www.ramsondemand.com
Tapatalk isn't installed on here because the site is mobile-friendly.

Ok, was using old bookmark, deleted it and made a new one and its working fine now. Thanks :)

Guess that explains why no tapatalk lol. Still like tapatalk though cause of its simplicity but ill leave i suppose.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Just wondering, can other see my signature image and video in the new forum? I can't, but then I'm using Firefox beta which has all sorts of issues, so I'm just wondering if it is just me. Thanks.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Just wondering, can other see my signature image and video in the new forum? I can't, but then I'm using Firefox beta which has all sorts of issues, so I'm just wondering if it is just me. Thanks.

I can only see the image(austin and bailey)

PhxRam

Can see image, but no video

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That was a custom youtube bbcode that made that video possible. I don't have that one here.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
you can still paste the youtube video url in your that's how I do.ile and it will work.

Yeah. I just made a duplicate YT BBcode with smaller dimensions for his sig last time. Cuz that's how I do.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I actually think it is easier to navigate now using the mobile version.
Yeah, me too. Plus Tapatalk doesn't really handle alerts properly from what I'm reading.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Okay potty mouths...

If you hover over your screen name at the top right of the forum, and then click on "preferences", you can turn the profanity filter off. Please don't make any attempts to circumvent the filter by intentionally misspelling words. That just makes extra work for me, and I don't like to work that much anymore.

Capiche'?

Thanks.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Okay potty mouths...

If you hover over your screen name at the top right of the forum, and then click on "preferences", you can turn the profanity filter off. Please don't make any attempts to circumvent the filter by intentionally misspelling words. That just makes extra work for me, and I don't like to work that much anymore.

Capiche'?

Thanks.

Who ME?:peek: