An Update From Buffalo

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks for the info and updates @KevinBuffalo! Welcome aboard don't be a stranger even after the games over pop on in any time. This is going to be a rough matchup Shady could very well torch us though we do well vs mobile QB's. It's the defense that I'm worried about your line is great and I really like your secondary. We've really got to step up our offense this week if we want to win.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Thats tough. I've actually watched 3 of your 4 games (SF/ARI/SEA), as well as hard knocks.

I think our team is better today without bias, and would have no problem at New Era Field in Buffalo. However, with us traveling to LA, the Rams playing well, It's going to be a good one.

I have the Bills winning 20-13, with a ST/DEF td for us (we have 2).

Though, I would not be shocked at a flipped result. We get SF at home following you, and I know the Bills are hoping to stack 4 in a row.
How would the bills be better? I'm from rochester so I follow the bills a little and watch them on TV before the late rams games, I honestly don't see much talent left on the bills and outside of qb I think the rams have a lot more talented at almost every position . LET'S GO RAMS !

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You're a jaded man:cry:
Watched too many Rams games, be of good cheer my fellow fan, those days are gone.;)
If we trade away Gurley to the Steelers because he isn't busting large gains................ Man, I hate Brooks.

Good game guys. It came down to McCoy doing what he does best.

It was a hard fought game, and you guys really got A LOT out of Keenum until his pick 6.

You had a good offensive Game Plan. The quick passes on man coverage worked until we dropped into a zone.

Not sure why you went for it on that punt. I get the aggression but go for it on the goal line, if you miss, still just down 7.

Last edited:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Good game guys. It game down to McCoy doing what he does best.

It was a hard fought game, and you guys really got A LOT out of Keenum until his pick 6.

You had a good offensive Game Plan. The quick passes on man coverage worked until we dropped into a zone.

Not sure why you went for it on that punt. I get the aggression but go for it on the goal line, if you miss, still just down 7.
Good showing today by the Bills. Two evenly matched teams. Turnovers and a questionable coaching decision did us in.

Good luck the rest of the way. Keep the Patriots and Steelers out of the Super Bowl please. Thanks.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Good game.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan

Good game bro, hoping you guys win the AFC East this year and put Brady into retirement through a career ending injury.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Good game guys. It came down to McCoy doing what he does best.

Good game man. Your team out couched us and out played us. We had a chance but dumb decisions ruined any chance we had. Best of luck this year and kick the cheatriots ass next time you play them!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
We're gonna dwell on that one for a while. Don't you worry.

Good game man. Your team out couched us and out played us. We had a chance but dumb decisions ruined any chance we had. Best of luck this year and kick the cheatriots ass next time you play them!

We will do our best. We always match up so well with stopping Brady, and they end up squeaking out a win. I hope that changes in a few weeks.

I hate the Seahawks so much, so please rally and win your division!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good game, Kevin. Unfortunately, it did come down to the turnover battle. And y'all won it. Best of luck moving forward.

Hopefully, we'll hand NE an asswhooping for y'all.

Good game, Kevin. Unfortunately, it did come down to the turnover battle. And y'all won it. Best of luck moving forward.

Hopefully, we'll hand NE an asswhooping for y'all.

You'll have my respect forever if you can do that this year for us! I hope we can do the same to the 49ers/Seahawks, seeing as we already beat the Cardinals.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
You'll have my respect forever if you can do that this year for us! I hope we can do the same to the 49ers/Seahawks, seeing as we already beat the Cardinals.

Good game Kevin. The big runs gashing our depleted middle early in the game, the pick six, and Fisher the River Boat gambler crap did us in. The Bills are for real, though. Best to you the rest of the way.