An Update From Buffalo

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Hello All,

I hope your transition to LA has been ok for your fan base. We know first hand how that could have gone. Luckily, we had a billionaire invest a ton of money into our sports/city.

As you know, we shut out the Patriots on the road, the first team since 1993 to do so.

This is after totally dismantling the Cardinals on every phase. The Bills are clicking on all cylinders and are getting healthy. We get Marcell Dareus and Seantrel Henderson (6th OL/swing tackle) back against the Rams.

Our only injuries heading into the game are Sammy Watkins (IR), Reggie Ragland our second round pick (IR), and first round pick Shaq Lawson (back week 7). We expect the entirety of our roster to play except those three.

Outside of the Thursday Night explosion by the Jets (played their super bowl as Rex as tauanted Ryan Fitzpatrick for like 10 years), we have only allowed 10.6 points per game, and those three opponents are 7-5 (with two of those loses being from us).

Rex will ALWAYS play well against inexperienced or low level starting QBs. Case Keenum has to perform. The Bills will always be top 8 in stopping the run, so they better have a game plan outside of just Todd Gurley. we didn't have any problems with David Johnson, outside of some garbage time production.

If there is anything I can answer about the team, fire at me. I know we only play at each others places every 8 years.

Enjoy watching Tyrod Taylor / LeSean McCoy in person. They both make awe-inspiring cuts/jukes.

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/Ct3ER6TWAAAiKjF.mp4

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Welcome to ROD. I'm expecting a low-scoring game with lots of crunching hits by both teams. As always, hoping for a Rams win in front of 90,000 screaming fans with no injuries for the Rams and the Bills.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Welcome to ROD. I'm expecting a low-scoring game with lots of crunching hits by both teams. As always, hoping for a Rams win in front of 90,000 screaming fans with no injuries for the Rams and the Bills.

How has your crowd participation been? I know you get tons of fans, but are they active in the game?

Hence, if you come to Buffalo, It's deafening, similar to Seattle as I've been to both. I mean, this is after our pregame shenanigans of people going through folding tables. Our tailgate scene is quite large. That of a big time SEC college program.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Biills haven't played a team with the caliber of Rams D.. I expect a low scoring game with the winner being the one who cerates the most turnovers and the best ST. Bills OL is going to have its hands full of Donald, Quinn and the rest of a Rams D who like to knock the snot out of people andf force turnovers.

We have, we've played the Jets, Cardinals (although seemingly having down years), and Patriots (whose defense has destroyed teams before us - they shut out Houston, crushed Miami, and handled the Cardinals). Our Offense is one built on misdirections and creative run style plays. If you don't hold contain, its going to be a long day. If you blitz at us, our RBs will make a TON of catches.

Interested to see your defense.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Let's not get too ahead of ourselves. The Bills are just like the Rams. They'll play really well for a couple weeks and then take a shit the next 3 games. I like Tyrod but he's a lot like Russell Wilson and we are very good at defending him.

Rex Ryan is an average coach just like Fisher. In fact they're almost the same guy. Had some success early in their career and hasn't done much since. I lived in Buffalo for 22 years and that team is about as abysmal as the Browns.

I think we have the advantage with being at home and playing a mobile QB. If Gurley gets going finally, it won't be close.

A55VA6

Legend
Welcome to ROD! Always enjoy talking to fans of opposing teams.

I think this is going to be a very tough game for both teams. Defending Taylor and McCoy is going to be a tough task for our defense. Thankfully, we're back in LA and will have the fans rocking in the Coliseum.

I actually like the Bills, but I haven't kept up with them very much aside from Sammy Watkins injuries. So my question for you is - what do you believe is the Bills biggest strength and biggest weakness, and how do you feel they match up with the Rams?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This one's about stuffing the run, on both sides. Whoever does that is gonna come out with the W.

So.....Who do you pick to win?

Thats tough. I've actually watched 3 of your 4 games (SF/ARI/SEA), as well as hard knocks.

I think our team is better today without bias, and would have no problem at New Era Field in Buffalo. However, with us traveling to LA, the Rams playing well, It's going to be a good one.

I have the Bills winning 20-13, with a ST/DEF td for us (we have 2).

Though, I would not be shocked at a flipped result. We get SF at home following you, and I know the Bills are hoping to stack 4 in a row.

Welcome to ROD! Always enjoy talking to fans of opposing teams.

I think this is going to be a very tough game for both teams. Defending Taylor and McCoy is going to be a tough task for our defense. Thankfully, we're back in LA and will have the fans rocking in the Coliseum.

I actually like the Bills, but I haven't kept up with them very much aside from Sammy Watkins injuries. So my question for you is - what do you believe is the Bills biggest strength and biggest weakness, and how do you feel they match up with the Rams?

Our biggest strengths come simply with our speed. Our DBs are very good and we are getting some of the best play there in the league. Both of our safeties are top 8 PFF players. Darby (DROY runner-up) and Stephon Gilmore have been playing awesome. I think we've only allowed 2 passing TDs, and one was to Mike Wallace because our 4th safety had to come in for a play.

We were expecting the Cardinals to know how to play against a running QB/Strong RB, but they failed. We shredded them. Right now today, Tyrod Taylor is playing healthy, and is the best pure running QB in the NFL, especially with the nagging injuries of Wilson and now Newton.

We also rush the passer really well. Jerry Hughes is a force (4 sacks), and we get Marcell Dareus back. Lorenzo Alexander has 4 sacks this season, one in each game.

Our weakness would have to be our intermediate passing game. Tyrod is a very good deep ball thrower, and can find his options short, but we've struggled 10-20 yards down field. He's missed open Charles Clay and Robert Woods, many times.

Our keys to the game is getting both of those two going, they are both sneaky good.

Robert Woods is looking for a huge contract after this year, especially now that he's a number 1 WR. He's been taking a step to get paid like Tavon/Marvin Jones/Sanu.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
This one's about stuffing the run, on both sides. Whoever does that is gonna come out with the W.

That didnt work out to well for arizona. Whoever turns it over the least will win.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Our biggest strengths come simply with our speed. Our DBs are very good and we are getting some of the best play there in the league. Both of our safeties are top 8 PFF players. Darby (DROY runner-up) and Stephon Gilmore have been playing awesome. I think we've only allowed 2 passing TDs, and one was to Mike Wallace because our 4th safety had to come in for a play.

We were expecting the Cardinals to know how to play against a running QB/Strong RB, but they failed. We shredded them. Right now today, Tyrod Taylor is playing healthy, and is the best pure running QB in the NFL, especially with the nagging injuries of Wilson and now Newton.

You do realize that the reason rw and cn are injured is because that is what happens to running QBs in the NFL. If you have a running QB you better have a good back up, cause he will have to play at some point during the season.

Should be an entertaining low scoring defensive game. Or maybe a shoot out with both Ds scoring a time or two.

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
[QUOTE="KevinBuffalo,
I have the Bills winning 20-13, with a ST/DEF td for us (we have 2).
[/QUOTE]

Unlikely that Rams lose the ST battle (Rams strongest asset, especially with Zuerlein bouncing back). After a real meltdown week 1, Keenum is protecting the football and avoiding give-aways (the main reason that Goff is not yet on the field).
The Bills will have to outscore the Rams, and win with their offense.
Could happen, but will be a big challenge as Rams D is playing at a very high level.

You do realize that the reason rw and cn are injured is because that is what happens to running QBs in the NFL. If you have a running QB you better have a good back up, cause he will have to play at some point during the season.

Should be an entertaining low scoring defensive game. Or maybe a shoot out with both Ds scoring a time or two.

I do realize that. The Bills have put in place EJ Manuel, who we feel comfortable with on a Case Keenum type of level. His development in the last 4 years has been astonishing. I'm guessing it doesn't come to that.

Also Tyrod is not the same type of runner that Cam Newton is. He will never try to take on anyone, and will slide and go out of bounds at any point.

We've only turned the ball of twice in 4 games, and 1 of those being a ridiculous 1 handed interception out of bounds on a punt type of 3rd down play against Patrick Peterson. Tyrod has only thrown 8 picks in his 18 games. Hopefully for your sake it doesn't come down to that.

Though if we happen to turn the ball over, It will be VERY hard for us to overcome it. We don't have Andrew Luck back there waiting to be down 17 like he is every single game.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Rams back home after back to back road victories with 90,000 screaming Los Angelinos in the stands. The Bills won't know what hit them....Rams win big!

Big Game

Living The Dream
This post from Buffalo is some 7-9 bullsh** hahahha j/k my friend!!! Welcome to ROD.

I look forward to another hard fought low scoring game with the Rams coming out on top.

I'll be there Sunday!!! #CantWait

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
The AFC East is much like the NFC West. Great defenses and serviceable offenses account for many low-scoring slug-fests. The last time the Rams played the AFC West was in 2012, Fisher's first year as head coach. The Rams went 1-3 against their opponents and their only win was due to a last minute touchdown at the Bills.

Much has changed on both sides of the ball since then, most notably though, the offense. Tyrod Taylor brings speed and accuracy over Ryan Fitzpatrick, Sammy Watkins is a huge upgrade (and a game changer) over Steve Johnson, and LeSean McCoy fills in the roll of C.J. Spiller and Fred Jackson. If I had to compare this group to another team's offense say this is a better version of the Seahawks.

Although the Bills are 2-2, this team has put together two impressive wins in a row, dismantling the Cardinals and beating down a previously unbeaten Patriots squad.

The Rams, however, are more of a surprise. After flopping week 1 vs the 49ers, the Rams have battled back to take first place of the NFC West with a 3-1 record. A tremendous defensive effort was enough to put us over Seattle. An offensive shootout solidified a win at Tampa. A little bit of both squeaked us out a late victory at Arizona. Our offense has continued to improve each week while our defense continues to force timely turnovers in big moments. In order for the Rams to win Sunday, they'll have to put a full team performance together with very few mistakes. I think we're going to have our hands full Sunday. The Bills are not a team to blow-off.