Am I the only one?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nope. I'm very happy with what's being done. As hard as it is to swallow, you just can't keep sticking with Bradford when he can't get on the field for us and won't take a paycut. It was a necessary evil. And I am fully aware how good Bradford is and can be.

As far as the guys we've re-signed and signed, I think it's been very fair value. We stole Fairley for that price and he's a MUCH better player than Langford. Kendricks is a bit more than I expected but they obviously see him as a valuable offensive piece.

Regardless, the Foles trade buys us time...at minimum.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Regardless, the Foles trade buys us time...at minimum.
This^^^ and yeah - I really hope it is at minimum. How great would it be if he ended up being franchise QB worthy. What a freaking coup that would be.

Demand n 1

" Let the cool water take me under"
Name
doc
"I How the heck did we trade the best QB we've had since Warner?"

Forgive the cherry picking here but pretty sure Mark Bulger was an All-Pro as was Nick Foles. Sam Bradford...not so much.

" Did we do it because he's injured? Well so was Foles." Broken clavicle...NBD Where as an elite player is 3 to 10 times more likely to reinjure his ACL. How about if it has already happened twice in twelve months? Would you bet $18,000,000 it won't happen a third time.?

I liked Sam Bradford way better than Suh. I thought Fisher & co. were stuck on stupid. Love Fairly, Ayers, Britt. Seems like it is time for me to move on in my thinking and embrace the new Rams.

fancents86

Starter
To me, the whole "Bradford situation" feels like a break up where you hope your ex does well in the future, but you don't want to see her/him do better than you.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I lean towards being positive. I don't like the trade, but I'm not going to bitch about it. I don't like Bradford more than I like the Rams. That is just stupid. But that question, How can any any fan not have faith in the FO to flat out get crap done? Really?

I'm mean, okay, things have been trending up, but where have you been for the last 15 years? I hope... I mean, I really hope that things are going to come together... but to have blind faith that this FO is just going to flat out get crap done? Really?

That would be remarkable!

You'd have a valid point if this FO had been at Rams Park for the last 15 years. So let's just look at what they have done and judge that.

Ramatik

Starter
You'd have a valid point if this FO had been at Rams Park for the last 15 years. So let's just look at what they have done and judge that.

That is my point brother.

This team has had a "culture" of losing. Fisher and Snead have turned everything inside out and built a team. I was excited last year. I liked what I saw. I see the potential. But to be honest, we haven't seen .500 in forever. I hope things get better, but since that first season when we almost went to the playoffs, we've been slowly trudging along. I know, myriad of reasons, but I really don't blame the negative nancy's for wanting to see some results. I don't like all the whining, but I understand the "Show Me" mentality. This team, and I love em, has been sorely lacking in anything close to results.

Ramatik

Starter

Was Bradford the best QB since Warner? Well, let's face it, we've had craptoast for quarterbacks since Warner and he got traded away.

I'm hoping it wasn't an error where next season the Rams are still looking for that franchise quarterback and everybody around the league is wondering why we got rid of Bradford.