‘Aggressive’ Kenny Britt Has Been ‘Best Receiver’ at OTA's

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Bradford looks good in camp so far. Throwing darts to Britt.
I wonder if he'll make it through all the preseason games?
We have the Saints first, but he probably won't play in that one.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
H
How does Bruce and Holt look? I hope both are healthy and ready to go.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Fact is.....he should be the best receiver and he should be the best receiver in the regular season.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Are they 5 yard darts?

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Personally, I thought he was pretty good last year and would probably be a 1,000 yard receiver on most teams. I think he reaches that mark this year with a legit NFL QB in Foles.

I said that last off season, 2014. But I agree with your point that he ended up being a great addition for us. His numbers haven't reflected it - just to keep things real - though. But I am hopeful that his numbers reflect his potential this season, 2015.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
H

How does Bruce and Holt look? I hope both are healthy and ready to go.
Bruce looks like he's lost a step, you could tell by the way he ran past Dion Sanders in practice!
And Holt quit practice after Only catching 150 balls ( One handed) off the ball machine!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Boy, I gotta tell ya... our Dline looks simply OUTSTANDING this year!!

I have a very good feeling about these guys... that Deacon Jones guy is annilating his opponents! Lamar Lundy seems almost unstoppable! And Merlin Jones? He keeps offenseive line coaches up at night! And, as if those giants weren't enough for an Oline to handle, along comes Rosie Greer!

I predict great things for these outstanding players!

In fact, I think we ought to come up with a nickname for that line...

Funky Four guys? Nah...

Formidable Four? Nah...

Oh, I got it!

The Fearsome Foursome!

Think it'll stick?

WestCoastRam

Legend
I think one underrated items on how well the offense performs next year is if Britt can take his play to a slightly higher level in 2015. I don't think you can expect him to "break out" - he's a vet, what you see is what you get with him but if familiarity with the offense, the system and more consistent QB play allows him to make a few more plays, he could definitely top 1000 yards next year.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I said that last off season, 2014. But I agree with your point that he ended up being a great addition for us. His numbers haven't reflected it - just to keep things real - though. But I am hopeful that his numbers reflect his potential this season, 2015.
Add about 400 yards on all those times he was running open down the field and the QBs could not get him the ball and then how did he do?

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Add about 400 yards on all those times he was running open down the field and the QBs could not get him the ball and then how did he do?

I agree with you in theory. In reality, our offense left a lot of plays on the field.

And until we begin to make plays we're no more than a .500 ball club.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I agree with you in theory. In reality, our offense left a lot of plays on the field.

And until we begin to make plays we're no more than a .500 ball club.

Have to have faith that these guys are due for a healthy year and are on the upswing. Britt looked like the comeback player of the year in 2014 considering who was trying to throw him the ball. Foles and Manion will solidify that position for the next few years and the Rams will have a window where they will be regulars in the playoffs. This rebuild is done and this year will be the beginning of a new era of winning Rams football.