‘Aggressive’ Kenny Britt Has Been ‘Best Receiver’ at OTA's

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
St. Louis Rams wide receiver Kenny Britt is reportedly impressing at organized team activities, per Chris Wesseling of NFL.com. Where does Britt fall on the Rams’ WR depth chart? Do the Rams have any concerns about Britt off the field? What do quarterback Sam Bradford and head coach Jeff Fisher think of Britt’s progress? Watch as Adam Lefkoe and KTGR’s Howard Balzer discuss Britt’s future. (1:36)

Watch Britt Discussion

FRO

Legend
Britt is getting a lot of love from the local media. Let's hope it pans out on game days.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Britt could be the steal of free agency. Or he could flop. Or somewhere in between. I believe that pretty much covers it.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I think everyone could tell he was the best WR just by all the reports on him. I knew he would come in and be the number 1. I like Tennessee and have watched him play. He IS a number 1 WHEN he's motivated.

I'm more concerned about who's leading the pack for that number 2 spot.

I'd like Quick to lead the way. Two big men on the outside would be a nightmare for teams not named Seattle; however, Bailey's routes could make him an excellent number 2. Route running> speed. I like Bailey over Givens.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Britt could be the steal of free agency. Or he could flop. Or somewhere in between. I believe that pretty much covers it.

When asked if Kenny Britt is the Rams best WR, Vince Young said; "It is definitely official, I think."

FRO

Legend
I think everyone could tell he was the best WR just by all the reports on him. I knew he would come in and be the number 1. I like Tennessee and have watched him play. He IS a number 1 WHEN he's motivated.

I'm more concerned about who's leading the pack for that number 2 spot.

I'd like Quick to lead the way. Two big men on the outside would be a nightmare for teams not named Seattle; however, Bailey's routes could make him an excellent number 2. Route running> speed. I like Bailey over Givens.
If Britt is a number one, we have no problem filling the number 2. Austin, Bailey, and Givens would be outstanding candidates.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
Maybe it's just me but I don't see how you can proclaim anything until they put the pads on and have to face contact. honestly I would have liked to hear less from a guy with offield history. Wasn't real impressed with the sex tape thing. I'm oldschool and conservative and won't pretend to be otherwise. For his own good and the good of the Rams I hope the guy turns things around personally. Just haven't seen any signs of that yet.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Maybe it's just me but I don't see how you can proclaim anything until they put the pads on and have to face contact. honestly I would have liked to hear less from a guy with offield history. Wasn't real impressed with the sex tape thing. I'm oldschool and conservative and won't pretend to be otherwise. For his own good and the good of the Rams I hope the guy turns things around personally. Just haven't seen any signs of that yet.
These days if you don't have a sex tape you're nobody (y)

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
FOF (Friends of Fisher). We have all waited far too long for just 1 damn receiver to break out. Britt will be that guy. I like having confidence for him and I think we all will be pleasantly surprised what he will bring. It will happen. Combine him with Quick, TA, Bailey (game 5), and Cooks.

This is no recipe for disaster on us rather opposing for D-coordinators, and secondaries.

lockdnram21

Legend
He's only getting the hype because Quick is rehabilitating. We all know Quick is the beast. But seriously I think we have 2 #1 receivers

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I love Britt when he gets his head in the right place. Fisher seems to be able to get him motivated and then his natural talent starts to shine.

jjab360

Legend
Seriously, what's with the Britt hype. Why?
Personally, I thought he was pretty good last year and would probably be a 1,000 yard receiver on most teams. I think he reaches that mark this year with a legit NFL QB in Foles.