After 10 weeks we know what teams are.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
The problem we are facing is we don’t really get home field advantage due to our still growing but not there yet L.A. fan base. We could potentially pull out some wins vs the Saints and Eagles if we had some loudness that caused offensive confusion and third and longs, due to false starts, delay of games and lack of audibles.

I don’t see us beating the saints unless we get some help from special teams and some turnovers.

Wentz did look off last game struggling vs a not so good cowboys defense throwing for under 50% and less than 200 yards. Let’s see if that trend continues. Otherwise are too good overall to beat on a neutral field lacking home field advantage.

The moral of the story is if you are going to the game get loud. Could be a difference in 9-7 and 11-5.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
We
I think it's pretty easy to assess "who is what" at this point in the season. Injuries can and will change things but as we sit today the last six games will probably fall out at 3-3 if they don't catch a break and 4-2 if they do.

I see them losing to the Saints, Eagles and possibly Seahawks. The Saints and Eagles are just a level higher than the Rams right now, they have more experience and that matters. SEA is winnable since their defense is a mess right now, but the sandlot passing plays that Wilson pulls off several times a game will challenge a depleted secondary.

The Titans have played a weak as hell schedule so that's certainly a W, and the 49ers and Cardinals shouldn't even present much of a challenge. I am sincerely hoping for another shutout in the AZ game because I really want to hear Arians post game presser. I think they are going to end up 5-11 and that suits me just fine. I'll stop totally hating them when Arians retires or is fired.
aw c’mon Les

Didn’t see you as such a wimp

We’ll revisit this in a month to see whom has the reckoning

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
JUST WIN BABY!!!! Injuries can change everything for any team. It changed last week's game and could well still affect this week's game. We'll find out this week what kind of team we really have by the way they respond after a key loss, short handed or not. I've got my fingers crossed that we are built to bounce back.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'll say it again...if the Rams finish 9-7 i'll be cool with that. 10-6 i'll do cartwheels. 11-5 or better and i'm throwing a surprise party for myself.

This team needs a few more defensive additions and some overall seasoning. I'm just enjoying the ride this year. We're not a bad team anymore. Meaningful football in November feels GOOD.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll say it again...if the Rams finish 9-7 i'll be cool with that. 10-6 i'll do cartwheels. 11-5 or better and i'm throwing a surprise party for myself.

Will there be popcorn?

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
The Rams schedule has been fairly easy up to this point but we were beating those weak teams so badly that they'd have had a case for taking Sean McVay to the UN for human rights violations.

We lost a very close one on the road to another 7-2 (at the time) team. I have had to reign my expectations in a little these last few days but I still think we'll win on Sunday and it'll be the Saints fans' turn to have doubts about their team like we have this week.

All will be right again in Rams world come Monday morning especially with the Cards up next.

This team is going 11-5 and into the play offs.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And we can beat the Saints.
Little-Engine-Thinking.jpg
And they did!!

Onto AZ.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

I believe the rams will beat the saints this week. No way mcvay calls a bad game two weeks in a row. Anyway the rams were in the game last week up until the point Hatfield had to be on the field. What are the chances both webster and nrc can't play this week?

So glad you were right!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@CGI_Ram can we just get rid of the inappropriate button? Lol

what @CGI_Ram can do is swap the like button with the inappropriate button so when someone inadvertently touches a rating when they're scrolling down with their thumb they will hit the like button instead of the inappropriate one. that way everyone gets a like and it doesn't ruffle their feathers.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
what @CGI_Ram can do is swap the like button with the inappropriate button so when someone inadvertently touches a rating when they're scrolling down with their thumb they will hit the like button instead of the inappropriate one. that way everyone gets a like and it doesn't ruffle their feathers.

I can certainly rearrange them. No issue there. Will discuss with mods!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can certainly rearrange them. No issue there. Will discuss with mods!

actually i was just trying to be funny. :sneaky:

but if you are gonna make a change try to get all the good ones on the right. i'm sure you won't have people being upset about getting a like, haha, high five, cheers or thread winner. (y)

although if you do swap them around people may press the inappropriate button out of habit because their brain has been conditioned to know the like button is there. you might be opening up a can of worms. :whistle: